海归网首页   海归宣言   导航   博客   广告位价格  
海归论坛首页 会员列表 
收 藏 夹 
论坛帮助 
登录 | 登录并检查站内短信 | 个人设置 论坛首页 |  排行榜  |  在线私聊 |  专题 | 版规 | 搜索  | RSS  | 注册 | 活动日历
主题: Angelia Jolia年少时因为长相奇特被人耻笑
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归茶馆           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙
  阅读上一个主题 :: 阅读下一个主题
作者 Angelia Jolia年少时因为长相奇特被人耻笑   
firefly
[博客]
[个人文集]

头衔: 海归上校

头衔: 海归上校
声望: 讲师
性别: 性别:女
加入时间: 2006/02/05
文章: 3644

海归分: 63153

文章标题: Angelia Jolia年少时因为长相奇特被人耻笑 (1530 reads)      时间: 2006-9-30 周六, 05:22   

作者:firefly海归茶馆 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

无意中看到wiki里的介绍.

我知道坛里喜欢她的人很多. 其实我一直觉得她长得怪.看了她的简传后觉得
她蛮不容易的. 也开始能理解从小缺少父爱的她竟为收养孤儿而闹离婚.

Jeniffer真不是她对手.

不过她爸爸对她的career帮助还是很大啊.

=====

Born in Los Angeles, California, Jolie is the daughter of actors Jon Voight and Marcheline Bertrand. She is the niece of Chip Taylor, sister of James Haven and the god-daughter of Jacqueline Bisset and Maximilian Schell. People often assume that Jolie's mother is French, because of her name, but Jolie's grandparents were French-Canadian. She is of Czech and English descent on her father's side, and French-Canadian and Iroquois on her mother's side.[2]

After her parents' divorce in 1976, one-year-old Jolie and her older brother James Haven were raised by their mother who had moved with them to Palisades, New York; one year later Voight won his Academy Award for Best Actor for Coming Home. Her mother gave up her dream of becoming an actress to raise Jolie and her older brother.[4] As a child Jolie collected snakes and lizards, she had a crush on Mr. Spock[5] and went to the movies regularly with her mother; Jolie later explained this is how she got interested in acting, not from her father. When she was 11 the family moved back to Los Angeles. Now Jolie decided she wanted to act and enrolled at the Lee Strasberg Theatre Institute, where she trained for two years and appeared in several stage productions. As a student at Beverly Hills High School (later Moreno High School), she was not alone in her cinematic ambitions, but felt like an outsider in the midst of good-looking, pampered children who teased her for her odd looks and being painfully skinny, for wearing braces, glasses and second-hand clothes, since unlike the other parents, her mother was not rich.[5] Her confidence was further damaged when her initial attempts at modelling proved unsuccessful. Jolie grew increasingly unhappy, felt worthless and started to cut herself; something she speaks openly about today, e.g. during an appearance on CNN, "I collected knives and always had certain things around. For some reason, the ritual of having cut myself and feeling the pain, maybe feeling alive, feeling some kind of release, it was somehow therapeutic to me."[6] At 14, Jolie dropped out of her acting classes and dreamed of becoming a funeral director.[7] She started a life of fast-living and active self-loathing, wore black, dyed her hair purple and went out moshing with her live-in boyfriend.[5] Two years later, as the relationship had ended, she rented an apartment above a garage a few blocks from her mother's place.[4] She went back to theatre and graduated high school, but even today Jolie likes to point out, "I am still at heart just a punk kid with tattoos".[8]

Jolie has been long estranged from her father – in part because she blames his cheating on her mother for the break up of their family – though a reconciliation was attempted by his appearing with her in Lara Croft: Tomb Raider. In July 2002 Jolie filed a request to legally change her name to "Angelina Jolie", dropping Voight as her last name; the name change was made official on September 12, 2002.[9] In August of the same year Voight had claimed that his daughter has "serious emotional problems" on Access Hollywood. In the October 2004 issue of Premiere Magazine Jolie indicated that she was no longer interested in pursuing a relationship with her father, "My father and I don’t speak. I don’t hold any anger toward him. I don’t believe that somebody’s family becomes their blood. Because my son’s adopted, and families are earned." She stated that she did not want to publicize her reasons for not having a relationship with her father, but since she had just adopted her son Maddox, that she did not think it was healthy for her to be around him.[10] Voight has not met his grandchildren.[11]

全文连接在下面:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angelina_Jolie

作者:firefly海归茶馆 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

相关主题
转一段 @安普若-安校长 的点评与李三笑 故事 美女/西南财大/富二代/土... 生活风情 2013-5-13 周一, 10:23
号外!!重庆市长黄奇帆接受电视采访爆王lijun细节! 海归商务 2012-3-06 周二, 03:27
最新版本演示校长的“丈夫誓言”(搞笑) 海归茶馆 2004-7-15 周四, 02:36
纽约长岛装修需要避免的3个坑(避雷事项) 海外房地产 2024-3-12 周二, 21:03
准备写一个长篇,讲述我流亡的岁月:《流亡南洋纪略》 海归主坛 2021-1-30 周六, 15:41
[报到]海归网复活恍如诈SHI!一直挂念:老狼群P成功了吗?九哥结新欢了吗... 海归主坛 2020-7-14 周二, 06:24
八幅移动长图~手机微信二维码和网址合集 高山流水 2017-11-04 周六, 00:41
[原创]喜剧小品《乐天外传》之《长相忆》 生活风情 2017-8-11 周五, 11:20

返回顶端
阅读会员资料 firefly离线  发送站内短信 发送电子邮件
显示文章:     
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归茶馆           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙 所有的时间均为 北京时间

论坛转跳:   
不能在本论坛发表新主题, 不能回复主题, 不能编辑自己的文章, 不能删除自己的文章, 不能发表投票, 您 不可以 发表活动帖子在本论坛, 不能添加附件不能下载文件, 
   热门标签 更多...
   论坛精华荟萃 更多...
   博客热门文章 更多...

海归网二次开发,based on phpbb
Copyright © 2005-2024 Haiguinet.com. All rights reserved.