海归网首页   海归宣言   导航   博客   广告位价格  
海归论坛首页 会员列表 
收 藏 夹 
论坛帮助 
登录 | 登录并检查站内短信 | 个人设置 论坛首页 |  排行榜  |  在线私聊 |  专题 | 版规 | 搜索  | RSS  | 注册 | 活动日历
主题: 也谈海归网的发展 (一)困难和成就
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归商务           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙
  阅读上一个主题 :: 阅读下一个主题
作者 也谈海归网的发展 (一)困难和成就   
所跟贴 也谈海归网的发展 (一)困难和成就 -- 狼协 - (2894 Byte) 2008-10-12 周日, 12:40 (5832 reads)
parisparis

头衔: 海归少将

头衔: 海归少将
声望: 讲师

加入时间: 2004/09/04
文章: 1996

海归分: 276207

文章标题: my brief advices (1195 reads)      时间: 2008-10-13 周一, 03:32

作者:parisparis海归商务 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

Buddy:

Value of this website lies with the network of elites, not volume. I have been upset by the degrading of posts over time.

You should invite certain people to join the Haigui club, which should be chaired by you. You decide who you want to invite and tell everyone that you will charge an annual fee. The fee should NOT be low(say, not lower than $500), so that you can earn some money and we can screen out certain poster such as 已满12岁.

You should establish certain admission criteria or even club admission committee (I will be happy to serve in that capacity) so that the screening process will be objective and less burdensome for you. For example, new members must be referred by current senior members and pass certain testing period.

Of course, anyone has the freedom to post all kinds of shit on this website, but in the offline world, you must establish an exclusive club.

BTW, you can follow the business model of Council of Foreign Relations and compile star posts and send out monthly paper copies to all club members (part of the subscription service). You just need to copy and paste the online original start posts and then mail them out. I am a long time reader of Foreign Affairs and are very happy to pay my subscription fee. I "get value for my buck".

I believe most people here are busy with their offline responsibility and might miss some really good posts over time. When you mail out the paper copies, you also establish a database and personal connections with members. When we need additional info, we will contact you directly to find the right person for business development. That's value proposition 2.

You make sure that this database is confidential and should never be sold or accessed by unauthorized staff. We will be happy to pay membership fee for this kind of service. Anyway, either companies will pay for it or we will get tax deduction.

Value proposition 3. You can help to organize speciall events/conference so that businesspeople could meet when they are in Beijing or Shanghai or Guang Zhou. BTW, I am not interested in dancing parties with local pretty ladies, we are in this club for networking, business development or intellectual conversation, not cheap sex. Many decent family men from North America do not want to be free transporters or ATMs.

You can charge additional conference fees. That's normal practice in States.

I am in several associations or clubs for years and you are the only case in which association organizer gets impoverished.

Keep in mind, here is not for democracy or another Wenxuecity

If you want to sell off this website to a money-hungry VC, I will not post any more and I do not think you will be able to get one VC, to be frank, given the relatively low volume and crashing equity market.

If you want to establish network/platform and make friends with elites, then do not dream of IPOs, and you can still earn a decent earnings over years. Your network will help you to land on decent positions too.

just two cents. FYI.

作者:parisparis海归商务 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

相关主题
[ZT主坛] 也谈海归网的发展:看一个两年的北京海归网怎么打败老狼的 海归酒吧 2008-12-24 周三, 00:38
也谈海归网的发展:看一个两年的北京海归网怎么打败老狼的 海归主坛 2008-12-23 周二, 22:24
[讨论]从实战角度谈海归网发展 海归网发展新计划讨论 2008-10-13 周一, 00:43
愤青一把:什么时候可以对网友照片发负面言论,什么时候不行?兼谈海归网将来走... 海归酒吧 2006-9-09 周六, 16:52
老狼, 在海归网上发文章, 还要经过你们“待申批”? 这是哪种机制? 海归主坛 2015-9-21 周一, 01:00
刚才看了一个人被打假,怀疑哥伦比亚大学的博士学位是捏造的。我也来谈谈海归网... 海归商务 2012-7-21 周六, 10:34
[原创] 德国并购系列之二 中国海外并购的成败因素 (海归网首发,请勿转载... 海归商务 2010-10-04 周一, 19:34
[原创]也谈海龟网之夜 海归酒吧 2009-12-30 周三, 18:40

返回顶端
阅读会员资料 parisparis离线  发送站内短信
显示文章:     
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归商务           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙 所有的时间均为 北京时间

论坛转跳:   
不能在本论坛发表新主题, 不能回复主题, 不能编辑自己的文章, 不能删除自己的文章, 不能发表投票, 您 不可以 发表活动帖子在本论坛, 不能添加附件不能下载文件, 
   热门标签 更多...
   论坛精华荟萃 更多...
   博客热门文章 更多...

海归网二次开发,based on phpbb
Copyright © 2005-2024 Haiguinet.com. All rights reserved.