海归网首页   海归宣言   导航   博客   广告位价格  
海归论坛首页 会员列表 
收 藏 夹 
论坛帮助 
登录 | 登录并检查站内短信 | 个人设置 论坛首页 |  排行榜  |  在线私聊 |  专题 | 版规 | 搜索  | RSS  | 注册 | 活动日历
主题: [G20 Summit新闻]央视主播向奥巴马提问称“代表亚洲”惹非议
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归商务           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙
  阅读上一个主题 :: 阅读下一个主题
作者 [G20 Summit新闻]央视主播向奥巴马提问称“代表亚洲”惹非议   
所跟贴 [G20 Summit新闻]央视主播向奥巴马提问称“代表亚洲”惹非议 -- 狼协 - (5193 Byte) 2010-11-14 周日, 02:57 (3712 reads)
狼协
[博客]
[个人文集]

头衔: 海归元勋

头衔: 海归元勋
声望: 院士
性别: 性别:男年龄: -312
加入时间: 1970/01/01
文章: 25707
来自: 美国
海归分: 6039767

文章标题: ZT:看芮成钢和奥巴马过招实录 (814 reads)      时间: 2010-11-14 周日, 03:03   

作者:狼协海归商务 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

在G20峰会结束后,奥巴马在韩国时间下午4点43分举行记者会,花了近10多分钟介绍美国在重大国际问题上的立场和峰会的情况,其中提到了他和中国主席的会见涉及了汇率问题。由于时间有限,奥巴马说只能 take a few questions。奥巴马首先指名道姓由Bloomberg的记者Julianna Goldman 提问,问到了关于美韩之间贸易问题。

奥巴马和随行的美国记者很熟,接下来又直接点名由CNN的Dan Lothian 来提问,这位记者的问题是美国中期选举结果是否会影响到美国在国际舞台上发挥作用,奥巴马的回答也很干脆:The answer to the this question is no。接下来提问者是合众社(AP)的Ben Feller,他的问题是关于美国国内经济和就业的严峻挑战。下一位提问是美国广播公司(ABC)的Jake Tapper,他的问题涉及到了中国和汇率问题,而奥巴马的回答也反映了美国在这个问题上一贯的和明确的立场,我就不再赘述。然后奥巴马再点名纽约时报记者Sheryl Stolberg提问,他的问题稍微有点刁,问奥巴马在国际上的形象是否如同在美国国内一样大起大落,奥巴马回答说,不管谁是美国总统,We are a very large, very wealthy, very powerful country,这个事实是改变不了的。下一个提问的是NBC的记者Savannah Guthrie、CBS记者Chip Reid,关注的内容又回到了美国国内经济政策,特别是减税问题、量化宽松等。回答完这些问题后,奥巴马说Last question,点名美国国家公共广播公司(NPR)的Scott Horsley来提问,他的问题听不大明白,似乎是说经济危机的高峰已经过去,世界领导人是不是会因此不再给力,奥巴马的回答也乏善可陈,且放下不表,因为精彩一幕就要开场了。

至此,得到机会向奥巴马提问的记者全部是美国各大新闻机构驻白宫的首席记者,与奥巴马熟到可以用first name来被称呼的地步。但是,回答了这“最后一个问题”后,奥巴马觉得忽略地主有所不妥,所以说:

I feel obliged to take maybe one question from the Korean press -- since you guys have been such excellent hosts. Anybody? This gentleman right here -- he's got his hand up. He's the only one who took me up on it. Go ahead. And I'll probably need a translation, though, if you're asking the question in Korean. In fact, I definitely will need a translation. (我觉得也许必须给韩国媒体一个机会提问,因为你们这些家伙真是优秀的主人。谁来提问?那个先生——他举手了,他是唯一接受我的邀请的提问的,请提问吧。我可能需要翻译,如果你用韩语提问的话。对,我肯定需要翻译)

在笑声中,“那位先生”——中国记者芮成钢——说话了:

Unfortunately, I hate to disappoint you, President Obama, I'm actually Chinese(不巧,我真不愿意让您失望,总统先生,可我其实是个中国人。)

奥巴马虽然略感诧异,但这时还很绅士,他回答:

Well, it's wonderful to see you(哦,很高兴见到你)。

如果这时中国记者本可以借势单刀直入立刻发问,但是他还是想解释他并非韩国记者这个事实,而且给出了个很给力的理由:

But I think I get to represent the entire Asia.(但我得代表整个亚洲)。

奥巴马虽然又被诧异了一下,但是还是很绅士,说了句Absolutely,意思是说:你就代表吧!

既然奥巴马说Absolutely,这时中国记者还是可以直接就问他的问题好了,但是unfortunately,他继续解释为什么一个中国记者要来提问,理由更具体了:

We're one family here in this part of the world(在世界的这个地方,我们是一家人)。

听中国记者说中韩一家,奥巴马才缓过神来,开始回应:

Well, your English is better than my Mandarin also. But -- now, in fairness, though, I did say that I was going to let the Korean press ask a question. So I think that you held up your hand anyway. (哎,你的英语比我的汉语要好。可是,公平地说,我确实说了要请韩国媒体提问,可是你还是举了手。)

中国记者依旧很强很执着:

How about will my Korean friends allow me to ask a question on your behalf? Yes or no? (如果我的韩国朋友允许我代表他们提问,可不可以呢?)【这里on your behalf,似乎应该说en their behalf,否则连奥巴马咱都代表了】

这时奥巴马也开始较劲了:

This is getting more complicated than I expected(这件事比我预想的要复杂)。

在哄笑声中,中国记者继续无以伦比地坚持:

Take quick, one question from an Asian, President Obama.(奥巴马总统,请允许一个亚洲人提一个简短的问题吧)。

Well, it depends on whether there's a Korean reporter who would rather have the question. No, no takers?(那得看是不是有韩国记者愿意问问题,有没有人愿意呢?)

奥巴马迟疑地答应了——Well, the -- as I said, I was going to -- go ahead and ask your question, but I want to make sure that the Korean press gets a question as well.(我说过,我想….要不那你就问吧,但是我还是想给韩国媒体一个提问的机会)。这位中国记者的问题与奥巴马的回答附在后面,在这之后,奥巴马实现诺言,还是给了韩国记者一个机会提问(依然是韩国人最关心的美国牛肉问题)。

记者招待会在5点30分结束时,奥巴马最后一句话是:

All right, thank you very much, everybody. I'm late for my flight. (好了,非常感谢诸位。我要赶飞机快迟到了)。

附录:芮成钢的问题和奥巴马的回答:

RUI CHENGGANG: Okay. My question is very simple. You mentioned interpretation. I know part of the difficulty being the American President is that some of the decisions that you take, actions you make will be interpreted in a way that are not what you thought they would be or what you meant they would be. For instance, some of the actions you've taken were interpreted as anti-business, domestically, in the United States. And as someone just mentioned, some of the actions taken by the U.S. government that you represent as well were interpreted as sacrificing other countries' interests for America's own benefit. So you find yourself constantly being interpreted in a thousand different ways. How do you address these interpretations?
THE PRESIDENT OBAMA: With a wonderful press conference like this that give me the opportunity hopefully to provide my own interpretation. But, look, you make a valid point. We live in a connected world. Everything I say, everything my administration does, anything one of my aides does is interpreted in one fashion or another. In America we call it spin. And there's a spin cycle that is going on 24 hours a day, seven days a week. And I think that in this media environment, it is in some ways more challenging to make sure that your message and your intentions are getting out in a consistent basis.

But I think that if I'm consistent with my actions and I'm consistent with my goals, then over time hopefully people look at my overall trajectory and they can draw accurate conclusions about what we're trying to do.

With respect to business, for example, we've had in the United States some battles between myself and some in the business community around issues like financial regulation or health care. At the same time, I've said repeatedly and I said on this trip, we can't succeed unless American businesses succeed. And I'm going to do everything I can to promote their ability to grow and prosper and to sell their goods both in the United States and abroad. And the fact that the economy is now growing and trade is expanding and the stock market is up I think is an indication that I mean what I say. And hopefully by the end of my administration businesses will look back and say, you know what, actually the guy was pretty good for business -- even if at any given point in the road they may be frustrated.

作者:狼协海归商务 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

相关主题
[新闻]奥巴马提名前华裔州长骆家辉任商务部长(组图)---幕后操盘手也在归... 海归主坛 2009-2-26 周四, 03:11
[新闻]Barack Obama Democratic Nominatio... 海归茶馆 2008-6-05 周四, 11:14
[新闻]央视调查揭开地王真相 高价拿地成融资工具 海归主坛 2009-7-22 周三, 21:07
[转帖]网上疯传NBC版本开幕式的转播比央视转播的好多了,好10倍? 呵呵 海归茶馆 2008-8-11 周一, 16:42
闾丘露薇PK芮成钢:央视主播该抗议的不是星巴克 海归论坛 2007-1-23 周二, 16:36
这么狠批央视主播,我觉得各位有点显摆的劲儿 海归论坛 2007-1-19 周五, 16:09
[讨论][转帖]央视主播抗议"故宫里的星巴克":糟蹋中... 海归论坛 2007-1-16 周二, 03:00
[金狼点评] 央视女记者李敏因受贿罪被判刑三年 争议巨大 海归酒吧 2009-8-05 周三, 01:42

返回顶端
阅读会员资料 狼协离线  发送站内短信 浏览发表者的主页
显示文章:     
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归商务           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙 所有的时间均为 北京时间

论坛转跳:   
不能在本论坛发表新主题, 不能回复主题, 不能编辑自己的文章, 不能删除自己的文章, 不能发表投票, 您 不可以 发表活动帖子在本论坛, 不能添加附件不能下载文件, 
   热门标签 更多...
   论坛精华荟萃 更多...
   博客热门文章 更多...

海归网二次开发,based on phpbb
Copyright © 2005-2024 Haiguinet.com. All rights reserved.