海归网首页   海归宣言   导航   博客   广告位价格  
海归论坛首页 会员列表 
收 藏 夹 
论坛帮助 
登录 | 登录并检查站内短信 | 个人设置 论坛首页 |  排行榜  |  在线私聊 |  专题 | 版规 | 搜索  | RSS  | 注册 | 活动日历
主题: The HoM of Guild Wars 2 to Buy Guild Wars 2 Gold
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归商务 -> 项目找投资与合作 -> E-Gold           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙
  阅读上一个主题 :: 阅读下一个主题
作者 The HoM of Guild Wars 2 to Buy Guild Wars 2 Gold   
talorx
[博客]

年龄: 35
加入时间: 2012/06/27
文章: 1

海归分: 15

文章标题: The HoM of Guild Wars 2 to Buy Guild Wars 2 Gold (2656 reads)      时间: 2012-7-26 周四, 14:34   

作者:talorxE-Gold 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

I've got the 30 points in HoM , however I think that these items are just cosmetic and weak. Am I right ?

Correct, they'll only be helpful early game, if they're helpful in the first place. That way they won't give an unfair advantage over new players. They're suppose to be cosmetic and to help recognize those who played GW1. They're not necessary at all.They will be purely cosmetic, but you can use their skins via transmutation Stones (There was a rumor going on about being able to use the skins for free, but I don't think that was ever proven). That won't be proven JD until 3-day headstart begins. I for one, will attempt that with a higher level bit of armor. For giggles.I hope that I can transform their skins to other stuffs XD . I rather have items being cosmetic for the most part. the plan isn't to give out OP items from my understanding. You can transform the skins! you can get them skin changer things from mystic chests which allows you to combine the skin of one item with the stats of another!In interview has been said so they just a skins 4 items ( a little disappointed)... other way I like the skins ...

If you would like to Buy Guild Wars 2 Gold, you can always find the favorable price here.

作者:talorxE-Gold 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

相关主题
Sperm Wars Excerpt! 海归酒吧 2007-2-16 周五, 01:27
[转帖]From TIME.COM - The Hospital Wars 海归论坛 2006-12-08 周五, 11:41
MMOexp WoW Classic SoD Gold:This give... 海归茶馆 2024-1-31 周三, 16:55
MMOexp WoW Classic SoD Gold:The bette... 海归茶馆 2024-1-05 周五, 16:29
There are different websites buy New ... 海归招聘 2023-12-26 周二, 15:35
Choose to buy WoW Classic SoD Gold MM... 谈股论金 2023-12-26 周二, 15:33
Get more info about Diablo 4 and buy ... 海归茶馆 2023-4-24 周一, 13:47
Buy POE Currency For POE 3.21 And Buy... 海归茶馆 2023-4-24 周一, 13:15

返回顶端
阅读会员资料 talorx离线  发送站内短信 浏览发表者的主页
  • The HoM of Guild Wars 2 to Buy Guild Wars 2 Gold -- talorx - (1300 Byte) 2012-7-26 周四, 14:34 (2656 reads)
显示文章:     
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归商务 -> 项目找投资与合作 -> E-Gold           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙 所有的时间均为 北京时间

论坛转跳:   
不能在本论坛发表新主题, 不能回复主题, 不能编辑自己的文章, 不能删除自己的文章, 不能发表投票, 可以 发表活动帖子, 不能添加附件不能下载文件, 
   热门标签 更多...
   论坛精华荟萃 更多...
   博客热门文章 更多...

海归网二次开发,based on phpbb
Copyright © 2005-2024 Haiguinet.com. All rights reserved.