海归网首页   海归宣言   导航   博客   广告位价格  
海归论坛首页 会员列表 
收 藏 夹 
论坛帮助 
登录 | 登录并检查站内短信 | 个人设置 论坛首页 |  排行榜  |  在线私聊 |  专题 | 版规 | 搜索  | RSS  | 注册 | 活动日历
主题: 持加拿大护照和中国签证回国, 是否需要有往返机票才能入中国国境: A Real Experience by Jlink
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归商务           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙
  阅读上一个主题 :: 阅读下一个主题
作者 持加拿大护照和中国签证回国, 是否需要有往返机票才能入中国国境: A Real Experience by Jlink   
jlink
[博客]
[个人文集]

头衔: 海归准将

头衔: 海归准将
声望: 专家
性别: 性别:男
加入时间: 2004/02/22
文章: 1048
来自: Shenzhen
海归分: 106229

文章标题: 持加拿大护照和中国签证回国, 是否需要有往返机票才能入中国国境: A Real Experience by Jlink (3225 reads)      时间: 2004-7-09 周五, 15:12   

作者:jlink海归商务 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

When I was about to board my flight from a small airport in California and fly via San Francisco to China, I was stopped by the UA Service Counter agent and asked for a return ticket. According to him, the UA database shows that any foreign passport holder entering China is required to have a return ticket. A visa to China is not sufficient! I know it is wrong. But there is no way to argue with a stubbon farmer in a backward country airport. I had then to buy a one way ticket from China to US for 989 dollars. FOrtunately, this is a re-fundable ticket (there is a full refundable, and a refundable with a penalty. Make sure you buy a full refundable ticket, in case you got stuck and have to buy a ticket under gun point. )
I even offered to buy a ticket from China to Hong Kong. But that stupid farmer tells me that Hong Kong is part of China, so that ticket is not valid to satisfy UA requirement.
Of course, after I entered the Shanghai airport, I immidiately asked the Immigration guy in China. She told me there is NO SUCH regulations, as long as I have a visa.
I complained to UA, they let me refund the ticket with a penalty. And then in return, the gave me a voucher equivalent to the penatlty make me a little bit happier.
My advice: Do buy a return ticket to US, even an open one.

作者:jlink海归商务 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

相关主题
持加拿大护照和中国签证回国, 是否需要有往返机票才能入中国国境:看情况,是的! 海归论坛 2004-7-11 周日, 11:36
请教一个问题:持加拿大护照和中国签证回国, 是否需要有往返机票才能入中国国境 海归论坛 2004-7-08 周四, 21:10
[分享]看看你所持的护照可以免签证国家数 海归茶馆 2010-2-13 周六, 19:25
大陆护照,H1B工作签证(多次),加拿大绿卡 如何去台湾出差 海归论坛 2005-5-24 周二, 06:23
[讨论]请教各位,加拿大护照续签中国签证的问题 海归商务 2013-4-15 周一, 10:19
急问, 美国护照去新加坡旅游需要签证吗? 海归商务 2011-7-08 周五, 10:01
[分享]中国护照全球可以免签证进入的国家 海归茶馆 2010-2-13 周六, 19:38
[分享]持中国护照可以落地签证的国家 海归茶馆 2010-2-13 周六, 19:31

返回顶端
阅读会员资料 jlink离线  发送站内短信
显示文章:     
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归商务           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙 所有的时间均为 北京时间

论坛转跳:   
不能在本论坛发表新主题, 不能回复主题, 不能编辑自己的文章, 不能删除自己的文章, 不能发表投票, 您 不可以 发表活动帖子在本论坛, 不能添加附件不能下载文件, 
   热门标签 更多...
   论坛精华荟萃 更多...
   博客热门文章 更多...

海归网二次开发,based on phpbb
Copyright © 2005-2024 Haiguinet.com. All rights reserved.