海归网首页   海归宣言   导航   博客   广告位价格  
海归论坛首页 会员列表 
收 藏 夹 
论坛帮助 
登录 | 登录并检查站内短信 | 个人设置 论坛首页 |  排行榜  |  在线私聊 |  专题 | 版规 | 搜索  | RSS  | 注册 | 活动日历
主题: I never believe anyone can predict the stock market. Period.
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归商务           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙
  阅读上一个主题 :: 阅读下一个主题
作者 I never believe anyone can predict the stock market. Period.   
hwarrensen
[博客]
[个人文集]

头衔: 海归少将

头衔: 海归少将
声望: 专家

加入时间: 2004/02/22
文章: 1961

海归分: 300133

文章标题: I never believe anyone can predict the stock market. Period. (1125 reads)      时间: 2005-6-07 周二, 03:01   

作者:hwarrensen海归商务 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

I never believe anyone can predict the stock market. Period.

If someone claims he/she could do this, either he/she is a true genius, or is playing witchcraft.

To the best of my knowledge, I have never seen a “true genius” in this content, even Warren Buffet, or Peter Lynch, or John Bogle, or even, … whoever.

I do not have time and luxury to care witches or Voodoo practice. This is my last post regarding this matter, just for the sake of my initial involvement.

I don’t know whether ^SSEC will fall below 1000 pts. Frankly I do not care, and I never try to catch a falling knife.

The point simply is, ^SSEC falling below 1000 pts is not an indicator of the “collapse (this is the best English translation for ‘崩溃’ I could find)” of Chinese stock market – It may be seen as a crash, a big one. Nevertheless, is here anyone believes that Chinese stock market will be put into dysfunctional after falling below 1000 pts? I don’t think so. To me, I see this as a buying opportunity. One needs to be patient, watching, and waiting for this chaotic situation to calm down. Whether ^SSEC will drop to 800 or lower was not my concern, and still is not.
And I do not believe Chinese Authorities should get in the way of the market. The market will certainly find where the bottom is.

Finally, to correlate stock market crashes to the “COLLAPSE” of an economy, be it Chinese economy or US economy, is ridiculous, stupid, and, to me, another sort of witchcraft.

I have seen too many so called “忧国忧民” 的“爱国志士” 们。Turned out most of them – if not all of them – are professional liars, cold-blooded thieves, shameless con artists, fanatic missionaries, … will never hesitate a second to sink a people or an entire nation into the blood bath to satisfy their thirsty for power, money, or women.

作者:hwarrensen海归商务 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

相关主题
Stock Market Video Analysis 8/3/11 谈股论金 2011-8-04 周四, 06:35
2010 US stock market Outlook 谈股论金 2010-2-11 周四, 13:31
[转帖]Top China Stocks (in the US stock... 海归主坛 2010-1-08 周五, 13:43
Stock Market 海归茶馆 2009-3-31 周二, 23:13
New Wall Street Stock Market Terms 海归主坛 2008-12-17 周三, 04:01
What is happening now on the American... 海归主坛 2007-12-12 周三, 03:19
The American stock market will be dow... 海归主坛 2007-10-22 周一, 18:58
The US stock market tanked today, a n... 海归主坛 2007-10-20 周六, 10:07

返回顶端
阅读会员资料 hwarrensen离线  发送站内短信
显示文章:     
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归商务           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙 所有的时间均为 北京时间

论坛转跳:   
不能在本论坛发表新主题, 不能回复主题, 不能编辑自己的文章, 不能删除自己的文章, 不能发表投票, 您 不可以 发表活动帖子在本论坛, 不能添加附件不能下载文件, 
   热门标签 更多...
   论坛精华荟萃 更多...
   博客热门文章 更多...

海归网二次开发,based on phpbb
Copyright © 2005-2024 Haiguinet.com. All rights reserved.