Select messages from
# through # 帮助
[/[Print]\]

海归论坛 -> 海归酒吧

#1: 女朋友要海龟了! 被金钱打败了的爱情 (3145 reads) 作者: CodeRed 文章时间: 2007-10-09 周二, 20:04
    —
作者:CodeRed海归酒吧 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

Remembrance & Condolence to Our LOVE!

It's ended! Yes, it's ended! Both of us (or maybe finally myself) accepted this, so officially, it's ended! Much has been discussed and debated! I was furious and unhappy. But now, only peace remains in my heart. Love is buried in the deepest point of my heart but I dare not touch it, at least for now!

A lot of things was discussed, maybe some years later we both will forget what was discussed. We both will have a great life, I am so sure of that but of course, I just need to make more $. At the end of the day, $ counts and I shall say, indeed I am just a piece of useless sh*t, at least at this stage I am!!! but it doesnt matter anymore, at least to the relationship...guess at the end of the day, i just need to be more realistic with what I've got! hehe~treat yourself well in the future! well, sort of feel that your parents will sell you at the best price possible, good luck! but as long as you get what you want, it's not a big issue!

The happiest thing is that we ended it peacefully and rationally...好聚好散 is hard but thanks to the great work from both of us, we did it! I believe we will remain as friends and yes, for life! Let's bury the past and looking forward to an even better future! I am sure you will achieve a lot, seriously, I know you will!

Love is heavy, love is hard, love is sweet but also so painful!!! But anyway, the final chapter has been written and it's time to end the unbelievable magic we've had! I LOVE YOU, FOREVER!

SMS from the guy:

I do need you to be with me, go through the ups & downs of life & we achieve true love! But reality is so cruel! I only blame myself for can not be good enough or rich enough! I do love you but I accept this outcome! So it's an issue of $ and how we position ourselves!

Really sad but what can we do? Hope is good but if we can not deliver it? I know we both still love each other deeply! Thanks for giving me so much! I will miss you forever in my heart! No one can replace you! I love you! Take good care, babe! Surely you will have a great future!

Was going to say please come back but it's too cruel for you! I just feel heart is missing something! So much pain & saddness! If I could exchange 5 years life with you staying with me, I would!

At last, $ counts, isnt it? I just blame myself for not making enough $! Seriously, I feel I am the biggest loser! Never mind, I swear I will make more $!!! Love is sh*t! No one should be too serious about it! I am very peaceful & babe you have a great trip. Cool down, cool down! Still love you so much!

SMS from the girl:

The best thing we could do to each other is to see the other party happy forever, regardless who with & where at. Guess this is the highest achievement of eternarty love. If I am 5 years younger, maybe we'd be a perfect match. But we both dont have the luxury of another 5 years to catch up the breath. Find someone that's the best fit would make both families happy, not just us.

As you mentioned in your emails, if we've continued, we'd definitely ended up worrying house chores, price of toilet rolls, etc. Our relationship's always been kept in a perfect worry-free world, of which it doesnt last in the reality. On top of that, I am a non-believer of distance relationship, it just simply doesnt last.

SMS from the guy:

Excuse? Truth? Dont know! It doesnt matter anymore! Indeed I am just useless, that's the fact! You will find the perfect match! I will say, I am not so I am out! But agree we should see each other happy, no matter who with or where at. This is great communication and I accept it! My love, wish you all the goodies in your life! Take care and time to end the magic! Love will never end in my heart but I have to accept the reality! Never mind, just make more $ in the future!

无论如何, 我们能做到好聚好散已经很不容易了! 你在我心里永远会是非常好的朋友. 相信你我都会找到合适的也会开心的! 无奈又如何? 爱又如何? 开心就好!

作者:CodeRed海归酒吧 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

海归论坛 -> 海归酒吧

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. 所有的时间均为 北京时间

1页,共5