海归网首页   海归宣言   导航   博客   广告位价格  
海归论坛首页 会员列表 
收 藏 夹 
论坛帮助 
登录 | 登录并检查站内短信 | 个人设置 论坛首页 |  排行榜  |  在线私聊 |  专题 | 版规 | 搜索  | RSS  | 注册 | 活动日历
主题: 有人看过 面纱 -- The Painted Veil 么?
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归酒吧           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙
  阅读上一个主题 :: 阅读下一个主题
作者 有人看过 面纱 -- The Painted Veil 么?   
Sandy_Rose
[博客]
[个人文集]

头衔: 海归中将

头衔: 海归中将
声望: 权威
性别: 性别:男
加入时间: 1970/01/01
文章: 4496

海归分: 477531

文章标题: 有人看过 面纱 -- The Painted Veil 么? (2275 reads)      时间: 2008-11-20 周四, 21:29

作者:Sandy_Rose海归酒吧 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

一年多前朋友推荐了看的, 很喜欢,然后写了一片后感。 刚刚又看了一遍。把以前的东西翻出来。

Sometimes the greatest journey is the distance between two people.

两个人之间最远的距离有多远? 地球是圆的,绕了一圈以后就回到了原地。 那么,两个人之间最远的距离应该是貌合神离了吧?看起来在一起的两个人,心却可以隔得那么远。要让这样的两颗心靠近,那是最长的历程。

The Painted Veil 讲述的就是两颗心靠近的历程。二十世纪二十年代, 一位自私而娇惯的英国上层社会的女孩嫁给了一个不解风情的中产阶级细胞生物学家。为的不是爱情,而是要离开嫌弃她的家庭。她跟随丈夫来到了上海,很快爱上了一个有妇之夫。当她的丈夫发现了她的不忠后,作为对她的报复,他决定到中国内地霍乱蔓延的灾区工作。 并要挟她一同前往,否则就要离婚。无奈之下,两人开始了心灵的互相折磨,也是互相靠近的历程。直到最后,两颗心终于真正燃起激情。 而就在这时,丈夫却在得知妻子怀孕不久之后,染上了霍乱,离开他的妻子和不是到究竟父亲是谁的遗腹子。

此片根据英国作家毛姆的小说《华丽的面纱》改编,全篇在中国拍摄,画面自然优美。 影片音乐由著名的朗朗钢琴演奏,并获得金球奖最佳原创电影音乐。 里面的精彩对白,让我有看原著的冲动。摘取我最喜欢的,留下细细品味。

Kitty: if a man hasn't what necessary for a woman to fall in love with him, then it’s his fault, not hers.

如果女人不爱一个男人,或者是不再爱了,一定是因为他没有值得她爱的地方。或是他失去了原来有的值得她爱的东西。所以,男人们,不要怪你爱的女人不爱你,问问你自己值得她爱吗?

I married you even though I didn’t love you. But you knew that. Aren’t you as much to blame for what happened as I?

婚姻是双方的事,单方面努力的婚姻是不可能成功的。不努力的一方不见得就错,努力的一方也不见得就对, 就好像一个原地不动,而另一个在往反方向跑, 最终可能越跑越远。两个人意见可以不同,但是必须在同一个层面上,朝着共同的方向,才能不偏离共同的坐标。

Kitty: do you absolutely despise me?

Walter: no, I despise myself.

K: why?

W: for allowing myself loving you once.

Kitty: we humans are more complex than your silly little microbes. We are unpredictable, we make mistakes and we disappoint. I am sorry I am not the perfect young woman you wanted me to be. I am just ordinary, and I never tried to pretend I was anything else.

Walter: I suppose you are right. It was silly of us to look for the characters in each other that we never had.

尽量放大对方的优点吧!不要看到她的缺点以至于忽视了一切的优点。一些理想中的character如果对方根本没有,而以前又恰巧没有意识到,那就不要继续钻牛角尖了。越早看到现实,活得会越轻松。

The Nun: duty is only washing your hands when they are dirty. I fell in love when I was 17… with god. A foolish girl with romantic notions about a life of religious… But my love was passionate. Over the years my feelings have changed. He’s disappointed me, ignored me. We’ve settled into relationship of peaceful indifference… the old husband and wife who sit side by side on the sofa but rarely speak. He knows I will never leave him. That’s my duty. When love and duty are one, then grace is within you.

这几句是我最喜欢的。修女对责任的定义纠正了人们通常以来对这个词的错误理解:不要以为在表面意义上完成你该做的就完成你的责任。只有当爱与责任同时担当的时候,你才真正对得起你自己和你必须要负责任的人。对你爱的人负责,或者去爱你对其负责的人。不要爱一个你不能对他负责的人,因为爱他就意味着要对他负责!也不要对你不爱的人负责, 因为那样的责任是徒有虚名!爱你所爱,责其所责。任何的错位都会对你爱的人,爱你的人带来伤害。最重要的,在你终老的时候,回头问问自己,活这一生你对你的人生真正尽到责任了吗?

Walter died. Kitty didn’t cry when he was buried as if she didn’t realize he has gone forever. Until she saw the maid collecting his things, she yelled at her:” what are you doing?” Then she realized that her beloved husband has left her and she burst into tears…

In the end, Kitty and her son little Walter were on the London street. They run into Kitty’s former lover, Charles. They greeted and parted. The little boy asked his mother:”who is that, mommy?”. Kitty says:” no one important, darling…” while he might as well be the father of the little boy… 血缘,本应是世上最紧密的关系,没有了感情和时间的磨砺就什么也不是了。

P. s. The title is a reference to the Shelley sonnet 'Lift not the painted veil which those who live.' The entirety of this sonnet is as follows:

Lift not the painted veil which those who live Call Life: though unreal shapes be pictures there, And it but mimic all we would believe With colours idly spread, -- behind, lurk Fear And Hope, twin Destinies; who ever weave Their shadows, o'er the chasm, sightless and drear. I knew one who had lifted it -- he sought, For his lost heart was tender, things to love, But found them not, alas! nor was there aught The world contains, the which he would approve. Through the unheeding many he did move, A splendour among shadows, a bright blot Upon this gloomy scene, a Spirit that strove For truth, and like the Preacher found it not.

作者:Sandy_Rose海归酒吧 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

上一次由Sandy_Rose于2008-11-20 周四, 22:58修改,总共修改了1次

相关主题
[闲聊]揭江天勇、李和平等人“维权律师” 之假面纱 海归茶馆 2022-10-25 周二, 13:06
[原创]窗纱前的女孩 海归酒吧 2015-6-30 周二, 23:58
小型婚纱外贸电商的发家史 海归商务 2014-3-20 周四, 09:46
[原创]寻3D婚纱玩偶项目的合伙人100万美元 项目找投资与合作 2013-6-19 周三, 11:50
【浣纱女】-彩虹翻唱 祝大家周末愉快!~ 高山流水 2012-3-18 周日, 02:24
【看看还行】这里的婚纱摄影 - Alhambra Wedding Phot... 生活风情 2011-12-27 周二, 19:07
[老中原创贴图] 圣女榜样: 上交大工科博士, 绝对帅哥, 公公211教授... 海归酒吧 2011-7-14 周四, 12:17
大家讨论一下婚纱照用油画表达,做国外市场,这个生意怎么样 创业项目评点 2011-5-19 周四, 13:11

返回顶端
阅读会员资料 Sandy_Rose离线  发送站内短信
显示文章:     
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归酒吧           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙 所有的时间均为 北京时间

论坛转跳:   
不能在本论坛发表新主题, 不能回复主题, 不能编辑自己的文章, 不能删除自己的文章, 不能发表投票, 您 不可以 发表活动帖子在本论坛, 不能添加附件可以下载文件, 
   热门标签 更多...
   论坛精华荟萃 更多...
   博客热门文章 更多...

海归网二次开发,based on phpbb
Copyright © 2005-2024 Haiguinet.com. All rights reserved.