海归网首页   海归宣言   导航   博客   广告位价格  
海归论坛首页 会员列表 
收 藏 夹 
论坛帮助 
登录 | 登录并检查站内短信 | 个人设置 论坛首页 |  排行榜  |  在线私聊 |  专题 | 版规 | 搜索  | RSS  | 注册 | 活动日历
主题: Youtube视频:面试技巧
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归酒吧           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙
  阅读上一个主题 :: 阅读下一个主题
作者 Youtube视频:面试技巧   
山东斯汀
[博客]
[个人文集]

头衔: 海归准将

头衔: 海归准将
声望: 学员
性别: 性别:女年龄: 51
加入时间: 2005/09/14
文章: 679
来自: 某国驻华使馆
海归分: 106854

文章标题: Youtube视频:面试技巧 (1793 reads)      时间: 2009-2-22 周日, 20:06   

作者:山东斯汀海归酒吧 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

求职面试技巧

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1ucmfPOBV8&feature=rec-HM-r2

Interview Dos and Don'ts

听说读写听为先,抑扬顿挫细分辨;字字句句皆入耳,自有明义在心间.尽量做到“不可一词无来历,不可一词不讲究.

Most interviews,no matter what the industry are desiged to assess few key areas, professionalism,interest in the job being offered, fit for the job including applicable skills and personality,Here is some tips on the dos and don'ts of a interview.(感谢华英俊和ALICIA提供记录)

对于大多数面试者而言,无论何种行业在面试时都会考虑到如下几个关键的地方。专业性,对所申请职位的兴趣,以及个人技能和性格方面是否符合该职位。

请大家继续听写!(以下记录由飞蛾提供)

Dress for Success

To be sure to dress properly for an interview,if you are a man, wear suit.you can never go wrong with navy blue and charcoal grey,a white shirt and ace tie.

If you are a woman,do make sure you wear suits in interview. either a skirt suit or pants suit is fine. don't wear large jewelry, light colours and too much make-up.

Handshakes 101

Don't give a man handshake.

Nice to meet you.

Do give a firm but not bone-crushing handshake.The key of handshake is to get the web between your thumb and forth finger fully contact with that person with whom you are shaking hands, also don't forget to make eye contact in smile.
How to handle some key questions
Q:So tell me about yourself.
A:Well, I was born in San Francisco , and then my family moved to Boston,well, actully the suburb of Boston, about 24 minutes outside,but you know, you tell everyone Boston.
And then I went to Youpan in Pennsylvania,and I started out Art History major,and then I switched to economics, but then I wasn't so sure,so I switched back to Art History.

And then I had to completed more credits to do the major which was kind of pain.So now I am here with the possibility that I might apply my ------- - -- -(这里听不懂)

This isn’t a lesson to tell your story,rather use the opportunity to get a concise summary of your career,abilities and goals.
I am a very energic and organized person,which is why I draw opportunity such as this one.
I have over 4 years’ experience social level and I like to further my -----(听不懂?), and I am also fulfiling Franch and I studied and lived in Paris.

Great!

Assessing Your Weaknesses
If interviewers want to know how you assess your good points and bad points.
Q:What would you say your great weakness or errors you could improve upon?
A:I have a tendency of oversleep .In the past, I overslept and missed an important meeting.

When we are discussing your weaknesses,avoid personality of character flaws,instead, focus on errors that could be improve upon over time.
If someone is working hard enough,sometimes,I ended up with picking up the slack使閒散的人力/物力重新發揮作用"; "能充分調配利用"; "抓緊鬆弛環節" .I am working on just sticking to my own order business.

Inappropriate Questions
Q:So are you married?
A:I am single.
It’s actully illegal for interviewers to ask certain personal questions,such as ur age or married states, so you don't need to respond to that information.
If you like, you can answer like this.
Q:May I ask you? are you planing to have a baby in next few years?
A:I rather keep a focus on the job,not my personal life.
Ok,that’s fine.

Some Important Things to Remember
Sorry to keep you waiting, thanks for your coming today.
Nice to meet you.
Yeah,nice to meet you,too.
Do you have a copy of your resume?
Here you go.
Thanks.
Do you have a business card?

So, tell me about your last job.
Well, it’s really interesting because there are a lot of different elements to it.And I had a lot of responsibility in the position.For example,Oh ,execue me,
oh,hey,how are you?

do you mind this-- --- -?
yes,not too much.
ok,see you then,bye.

so I was saying the same before.

If you forget and go off during a interview, apologize immediately and turn off without checking who is calling or answering it.

We hope this interview tips be helpful,for more career advice,go to vault.com /slash video.

作者:山东斯汀海归酒吧 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

相关主题
Youtube视频:,薛欣然的著作《中国好女人们》 海归酒吧 2009-3-08 周日, 20:50
惊心动魄!Youtube上被观看5100万次的视频:牛群与狮群的对决(还有鳄鱼) 海归茶馆 2010-3-23 周二, 07:39
Youtube视频听写:聪明的女人不要对男人问这7个问题!! 海归酒吧 2008-9-01 周一, 08:27
Youtube视频听写:英国佬在中国捞金(记录片) 海归酒吧 2008-8-26 周二, 16:08
Youtube视频系列:菲尔普斯老妈荣归故里 海归酒吧 2008-8-25 周一, 13:05
Youtube视频听写系列: Gymnastics Team Scanda... 海归酒吧 2008-8-23 周六, 10:39
Youtube视频听写系列:洋葱电视台对鸟巢的恶搞 海归酒吧 2008-8-07 周四, 14:18
Youtube视频系列:救援美国女警 海归酒吧 2008-8-06 周三, 19:01

返回顶端
阅读会员资料 山东斯汀离线  发送站内短信 发送电子邮件 浏览发表者的主页 QQ号码287033838 雅虎讯息通 MSN Skype帐号
  • Youtube视频:面试技巧 -- 山东斯汀 - (4000 Byte) 2009-2-22 周日, 20:06 (1793 reads)
显示文章:     
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归酒吧           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙 所有的时间均为 北京时间

论坛转跳:   
不能在本论坛发表新主题, 不能回复主题, 不能编辑自己的文章, 不能删除自己的文章, 不能发表投票, 您 不可以 发表活动帖子在本论坛, 不能添加附件可以下载文件, 
   热门标签 更多...
   论坛精华荟萃 更多...
   博客热门文章 更多...

海归网二次开发,based on phpbb
Copyright © 2005-2024 Haiguinet.com. All rights reserved.