海归网首页   海归宣言   导航   博客   广告位价格  
海归论坛首页 会员列表 
收 藏 夹 
论坛帮助 
登录 | 登录并检查站内短信 | 个人设置 论坛首页 |  排行榜  |  在线私聊 |  专题 | 版规 | 搜索  | RSS  | 注册 | 活动日历
主题: (和波儿互动)请进来观看Coco Chanel 仅存的一段真人视频访问,附简要英语译文了。
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归茶馆           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙
  阅读上一个主题 :: 阅读下一个主题
作者 (和波儿互动)请进来观看Coco Chanel 仅存的一段真人视频访问,附简要英语译文了。   
黑妮
[博客]
[个人文集]

头衔: 海归中将

头衔: 海归中将
声望: 院士
性别: 性别:女
加入时间: 2008/01/22
文章: 6225

海归分: 563491

文章标题: (和波儿互动)请进来观看Coco Chanel 仅存的一段真人视频访问,附简要英语译文了。 (2672 reads)      时间: 2009-4-25 周六, 15:49

作者:黑妮海归茶馆 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

我老土,不会帖视频,你们只能去下面连接的youtube 观看了。也不清楚国内的网友是否可以浏览youtube。 ,你只要在youtube 键入 Coco parle de la mode, 就可以找到这个视频,非常珍贵的纪录。Coco 的 优雅迷人,在她轻轻的身体晃动中,散发在空气中,她说了一句意味深长的话语:“人体无时无刻不在动”,也许这就是时尚的流动的源泉,当然,这是我自己的发挥。

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYxJ3Kf50Tw

一下的J 指 记者,C 指Coco,

J: So when you look at that 'tailleur' you can find flaws then?
C: I didn't think of it until you mentioned it. Now you're telling me, I look at it and think to myself 'would I do this now?' I would answer 'no I wouldn't do that!'

J: Let's take one of your 'tailleurs' from last year, yours, the one Marie-Helene Arnaud is wearing, these are still 'in' for a few weeks
C: Yes, for a few weeks. However Marie-Helene is VERY pretty. She's thin, she has a very good body, she's young. You could think it's not really out of fashion. She knows herself that it'll be out of fashion in two weeks. Very likely in fact, look at her smile

J: You then need to know what -in the human body- moves or not
C: The human body moves all the time! Even when you don't want it to move. See myself right now, I would like not to move and speak calmly but it's very difficult for me. I keep wiggling. If I had something on that annoyed me, I wouldn't move because (inarticulate), here it can move here and there and does what it wants (probably speaking about her 'tailleur'). Voila!

J What's the most difficult in your job?
C Aaaah...to allow women to move with ease, to allow them not to feel dressed up, to allow them not to change attitude or way of being according to the dress they've been shoved in...Very difficult. And this, you know is the gift I think I have if you can qualify this as a gift, I do think I have it

J: A trend that imitates an obsolete historical period, is this extravagance?
C: Humm pfff... it sounds stupid in my opinion, it's a time that is over. To me this is not what Fashion is. When you talk about Fashion it's what's ahead, not what's behind. We don't go backwards. We don't make things...You need to live with your own time.
J: You mean appropriate to... (interrupted by Chanel) Oh I'd rather think about 1960 than 1958

J: Fashion in the last 10 years was very often excentric. Are there excentricities that you tolerate?
C: I didn't find Fashion that excentric, I found it extravagant which is not the same thing. I don't like extravagance.
J: Shifting the waistline, was it extravagance?
C: No, no no, it's a matter of taste, anything you like but it's not extravagance.

J: You work on it until the last minute then? (referring to a dress from a collection)
C: You can even say that I work on it until the last night!
J: Because you're scared of it going old fashioned?
C: Yes that's it. I take off what I've put I take off what I find useless
J: What's the state of them at the moment (still referring to dresses) ?
C: In pieces and bits Sir in pieces! And I'm telling you the truth
J: Is this true?
C: Yes it's true, it's true indeed

"chanel can you tell us what's in this year"
"no, because i don't know, and even if i knew i wouldnt tell you"
"but what do you mean you don't know, it's in three weeks you have to do many things.."
"well yeah, but in 3 weeks we can do many things, that can change the world. because it will go by really fast because you could never know what could happen and i'll work until the last day, because whats IN, its a source very important."

作者:黑妮海归茶馆 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

相关主题
我把你调教成一杯Mojito(英语译文) 生活风情 2008-7-26 周六, 09:55
老中新浪视频播客开张, 想看英语角帅哥美女者请进 海归酒吧 2008-4-25 周五, 10:29
老狼,阿基里斯,网管:请注销“Xiamenturtle”网名,删除所有我的... 海归酒吧 2008-5-22 周四, 06:44
(杨老师教学笔记13)英语作文“三杯茶” 海归茶馆 2014-11-12 周三, 03:44
韩寒采访视频集锦,请老狼过目 海归商务 2012-3-25 周日, 00:56
招聘英语论文写作(Academic Writing)教师(工商管理类) 教育 2011-1-24 周一, 17:52
刚从北京回来,吃了两顿好的,就看见了这片文章。。。 海归酒吧 2010-9-02 周四, 09:17
BUG 这个主题已经被锁定,您不能发表,回复或者编辑文章。 海归主坛 2009-1-17 周六, 23:01

返回顶端
阅读会员资料 黑妮离线  发送站内短信
显示文章:     
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归茶馆           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙 所有的时间均为 北京时间

论坛转跳:   
不能在本论坛发表新主题, 不能回复主题, 不能编辑自己的文章, 不能删除自己的文章, 不能发表投票, 您 不可以 发表活动帖子在本论坛, 不能添加附件不能下载文件, 
   热门标签 更多...
   论坛精华荟萃 更多...
   博客热门文章 更多...

海归网二次开发,based on phpbb
Copyright © 2005-2024 Haiguinet.com. All rights reserved.