海归网首页   海归宣言   导航   博客   广告位价格  
海归论坛首页 会员列表 
收 藏 夹 
论坛帮助 
登录 | 登录并检查站内短信 | 个人设置 论坛首页 |  排行榜  |  在线私聊 |  专题 | 版规 | 搜索  | RSS  | 注册 | 活动日历
主题: [转帖]新加坡女白领怒斥中金投行(CICC )负心男!!(WL是不是归网TX啊?)
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归茶馆           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙
  阅读上一个主题 :: 阅读下一个主题
作者 [转帖]新加坡女白领怒斥中金投行(CICC )负心男!!(WL是不是归网TX啊?)   
吃着葡萄的狐狸

头衔: 海归少校

头衔: 海归少校
声望: 讲师

加入时间: 2009/07/31
文章: 469

海归分: 10230

文章标题: [转帖]新加坡女白领怒斥中金投行(CICC )负心男!!(WL是不是归网TX啊?) (3623 reads)      时间: 2010-3-17 周三, 00:15   

作者:吃着葡萄的狐狸海归茶馆 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

WL,you are a liar and a cheater!  I left my husband and Singapore for you,thinking I can finally find happiness.  Last August when we gotintimate during our Nanjing project, you promised to abandon yoursecond fiancée for me.  But it's been seven months and you're stilltelling me to stay hidden because you don't want our coworkers, yourfriends and family to know you're living with a married woman who isnot your wife.  Well, I  just found out that the real reason you wanteveryone to think you're single is because you're secretly whoringaround with at least two other 情妇 at the same time!  One is a marriedclient of SC and the other one is a 21-year-old high school dropoutfrom the 峰尚 project where we worked together!  I can’t believe you arescrewing around with so many women on company time. Did being on theBoard of Directors at 峰尚 help you to score?  No wonder it always tookyou so long to get work done!  And I finally understand why you carriedaround three separate boxes of condoms in your brown travel bag.  Ialways wondered why you bought so many since it’s not like we were ableto use a lot anyway.You explained that you were using themarried woman to curry favors from her husband’s business.  How doesthat explain the intimate exchanges you continue to have after you'vegone to CICC and why would she offer to buy you expensive gifts?  What“services” do you perform for her? Don’t you feel ashamed that yourex-fiancée subsidized your housing for the last two years and to keepyou happy, had to buy you expensive things like the USD$300 shoesyou’re wearing on your feet and the USD$500 flashlight you keep in yourcar, only to have you turn around and cheat on her?  I’mtelling everyone at SC and CICC you are a 卑鄙小人and not to trust youwithout adult supervision on company projects, because you will surelytake advantage of company resources to cheat, lie, and sleep aroundwith anyone from the office. Shame on you, WL!  Go back to your mommy.

作者:吃着葡萄的狐狸海归茶馆 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

相关主题
[转帖][连载]我和海归女白领的奇特邂逅 海归茶馆 2010-5-20 周四, 09:24
[转帖]彪悍台湾美女白领 喝醉酒后跟男同事接力做爱 海归酒吧 2010-2-10 周三, 03:49
[转帖]上海女白领自曝被美国人玩弄感情的真实经历 海归酒吧 2009-11-18 周三, 11:41
逗你玩系列:骗你没商量,电话欠费老伎俩骗走女白领200多万(转帖) 海归茶馆 2009-8-10 周一, 13:05
[转帖]“灰太狼"成女白领择偶标准 海归酒吧 2009-2-18 周三, 10:29
[转帖]重庆女白领发帖自曝48天钓到千万富翁过程 海归酒吧 2008-9-26 周五, 07:00
[转帖]看看是否有点儿道理---令人反感的五个特征 中国女白领需要检讨自己 海归酒吧 2008-7-06 周日, 23:31
女白领豪迈征婚广告:姐有房 姐有车 海归酒吧 2014-3-11 周二, 09:04

返回顶端
阅读会员资料 吃着葡萄的狐狸离线  发送站内短信
显示文章:     
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归茶馆           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙 所有的时间均为 北京时间

论坛转跳:   
不能在本论坛发表新主题, 不能回复主题, 不能编辑自己的文章, 不能删除自己的文章, 不能发表投票, 您 不可以 发表活动帖子在本论坛, 不能添加附件不能下载文件, 
   热门标签 更多...
   论坛精华荟萃 更多...
   博客热门文章 更多...

海归网二次开发,based on phpbb
Copyright © 2005-2024 Haiguinet.com. All rights reserved.