海归网首页   海归宣言   导航   博客   广告位价格  
海归论坛首页 会员列表 
收 藏 夹 
论坛帮助 
登录 | 登录并检查站内短信 | 个人设置 论坛首页 |  排行榜  |  在线私聊 |  专题 | 版规 | 搜索  | RSS  | 注册 | 活动日历
主题: [笑话]The Ostrich 【Be careful when you make a wish!】
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归茶馆           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙
  阅读上一个主题 :: 阅读下一个主题
作者 [笑话]The Ostrich 【Be careful when you make a wish!】   
Diamondhorse

警告次数: 1

头衔: 海归中将

头衔: 海归中将
声望: 博导
性别: 性别:男
加入时间: 2005/11/01
文章: 4896

海归分: 442560

文章标题: [笑话]The Ostrich 【Be careful when you make a wish!】 (1292 reads)      时间: 2010-4-27 周二, 23:40   

作者:Diamondhorse海归茶馆 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

A man walks into a restaurant with a full-grown ostrich behind him. The waitress asks them for their orders. The man says, "A hamburger, fries and a coke," and turns to the ostrich, "What's yours?" "I'll have the same," says the ostrich. A short time later the waitress returns with the order. "That will be $9.40 please." The man reaches into his pocket and pulls out the exact change for payment.

The next day, the man and the ostrich come again and the man says, "A hamburger, fries and a coke.." The ostrich says, "I'll have the same.." Again the man reaches into his pocket and pays with exact change.

This becomes routine until the two enter again. "The usual?" asks the waitress. "No, this is Friday night, so I will have a steak, baked potato and a salad," says the man. "Same," says the ostrich. Shortly the waitress brings the order and says, "That will be $32.62." Once again the man pulls the exact change out of his pocket and places it on the table.

The waitress cannot hold back her curiosity any longer. "Excuse me, sir. How do you manage to always come up with the exact change in your pocket every time?"
"Well," says the man, "several years ago I was cleaning the attic and found an old lamp. When I rubbed it, a Genie appeared and offered me two wishes. My first wish was that if I ever had to pay for anything, I would just put my hand in my pocket and the right amount of money would always be there."

"That's brilliant!" says the waitress.. "Most people would ask for a million dollars or something, but you'll always be as rich as you want for as long as you live!" "That's right. Whether it's a gallon of milk or a Rolls Royce, the exact money is always there," says the man..

The waitress asks, "What's with the ostrich?"
The man sighs, pauses and answers, "My second wish was for a tall chick with a big butt and long legs who agrees with everything I say.."

作者:Diamondhorse海归茶馆 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

相关主题
【匪夷所思的印度 】(1)印度的微笑 生活风情 2015-3-23 周一, 09:59
【文章一齐欣赏】国内有一亿的疯子 - 颇有心得地诡秘地笑了一下【秦无衣 1... 海归商务 2010-11-20 周六, 14:48
【国内IT民工小记】-草丛里笑的阿莎 生活风情 2009-8-08 周六, 18:14
【笑了您就顶 -- 辛苦转贴不求回报但求您一笑 -- 东北人都是活雷锋之一... 海归主坛 2008-6-12 周四, 01:12
【再来调剂一下吧】 [幽默笑话]我同屋女生的极品极品超极品BF (ZT) 生活风情 2008-3-07 周五, 23:19
【音乐:似水流年】悼黄霑:沧海一声笑 高山流水 2004-11-26 周五, 16:39
今天是个好日子,【太阳出来照四方】 高山流水 2018-12-26 周三, 21:11
【小喇叭找版主!】波大侦探为您出镜更新报道,可是变成要审查鸟!快审亚! 生活风情 2016-12-29 周四, 14:06

返回顶端
阅读会员资料 Diamondhorse离线  发送站内短信
  • [笑话]The Ostrich 【Be careful when you make a wish!】 -- Diamondhorse - (2148 Byte) 2010-4-27 周二, 23:40 (1292 reads)
显示文章:     
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归茶馆           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙 所有的时间均为 北京时间

论坛转跳:   
不能在本论坛发表新主题, 不能回复主题, 不能编辑自己的文章, 不能删除自己的文章, 不能发表投票, 您 不可以 发表活动帖子在本论坛, 不能添加附件不能下载文件, 
   热门标签 更多...
   论坛精华荟萃 更多...
   博客热门文章 更多...

海归网二次开发,based on phpbb
Copyright © 2005-2024 Haiguinet.com. All rights reserved.