海归网首页   海归宣言   导航   博客   广告位价格  
海归论坛首页 会员列表 
收 藏 夹 
论坛帮助 
登录 | 登录并检查站内短信 | 个人设置 论坛首页 |  排行榜  |  在线私聊 |  专题 | 版规 | 搜索  | RSS  | 注册 | 活动日历
主题: [新闻]乔布斯辞职了。。。这一天终于来了。。
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归商务           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙
  阅读上一个主题 :: 阅读下一个主题
作者 [新闻]乔布斯辞职了。。。这一天终于来了。。   
天蝎座的
[博客]
[个人文集]

头衔: 海归中将

头衔: 海归中将
声望: 博导

加入时间: 1970/01/01
文章: 3185
来自: S.F
海归分: 507616

文章标题: [新闻]乔布斯辞职了。。。这一天终于来了。。 (2656 reads)      时间: 2011-8-25 周四, 11:24   

作者:天蝎座的海归商务 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

彭博社。。。。
“I have always said if there ever came a day when I could no longer meet my duties and expectations as Apple’s CEO, I would be the first to let you know,” wrote Jobs, who has been on a health leave of absence since January. “Unfortunately, that day has come.”

Although not entirely unexpected given the grave nature of his previous illnesses — he had surgery for a rare form of pancreatic cancer in 2004 — Jobs’s resignation ends one of the most extraordinary runs in business history. This month, Apple briefly became the most valuable company in the world, surpassing oil giant Exxon Mobil.

Jobs has been replaced by Tim Cook, his longtime No. 2 and the company’s chief operating officer. Cook has run Apple’s day-to-day operations during Jobs’s health-related absences. Jobs will be chairman of the board.

A volatile visionary, a detail-obsessed taskmaster, a lover of simple, understated design in hardware and in software, Jobs over the past three decades has had an outsize, iconoclastic influence on personal computing — first with the Apple II and then the Macintosh computers, then iPods, and now with post-PC devices such as the iPhone and iPad. No other electronics company in the world introduces products that spur massive lines of fans that snake around malls, sometimes for days.

“He’s had a massive impact on personal computing — more important than Bill Gates or anybody else, I think,” said Leander Kahney, editor of the blog Cult of Mac and a longtime computer industry observer. “He has made this company in his image. It functions almost as an extension of his unique personality. There’s really nothing else like it.”

In recent years, as Apple stores have popped up in malls around the country and in iconic locations on several continents — it has a mammoth store in London’s Covent Garden — the company’s reach has stretched beyond its fanboy customers, who disliked Microsoft’s more geeky offerings, and into the lives of everyday consumers. They use the company’s products in their offices, their cars, on their couches and in bed.

Even the stodgy federal government has recently embraced Apple products, deploying iPads, iPhones and Mac laptops to bureaucrats, criminal investigators and doctors. Company executives have said that interest in the iPad by government agencies, schools and colleges has taken them by surprise. Several other companies have tried to match Apple’s recent success with the iPad, but most competing products have not caught on.

作者:天蝎座的海归商务 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

相关主题
我看美国财长这次真的可以辞职了。 海归主坛 2010-3-19 周五, 20:29
梁伯韬辞职了。 海归论坛 2006-2-10 周五, 17:01
[新闻]河南辞职看世界女教师求放过:我想静一静(图) 海归茶馆 2015-7-29 周三, 22:52
[转帖] 华尔街日报“自卖自买”丑闻曝光 高管辞职 海归商务 2011-10-13 周四, 13:33
邓聿文:反思"索罗斯门徒"知名海归金岩石黯然辞职 诚信... 海归商务 2010-12-07 周二, 09:36
[新闻][讨论]感叹世上怎么出个正人君子就这么难呢?-- 与女实习生有染遭... 海归茶馆 2009-8-06 周四, 10:06
[转帖]斯坦福海归mm辞职办农庄 白领争着下地干活 生活风情 2008-4-27 周日, 10:08
[分享]罗格力挺北京:斯皮尔伯格辞职无损奥运! 海归主坛 2008-2-16 周六, 12:07

返回顶端
阅读会员资料 天蝎座的离线  发送站内短信
显示文章:     
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归商务           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙 所有的时间均为 北京时间

论坛转跳:   
不能在本论坛发表新主题, 不能回复主题, 不能编辑自己的文章, 不能删除自己的文章, 不能发表投票, 您 不可以 发表活动帖子在本论坛, 不能添加附件不能下载文件, 
   热门标签 更多...
   论坛精华荟萃 更多...
   博客热门文章 更多...

海归网二次开发,based on phpbb
Copyright © 2005-2024 Haiguinet.com. All rights reserved.