海归网首页   海归宣言   导航   博客   广告位价格  
海归论坛首页 会员列表 
收 藏 夹 
论坛帮助 
登录 | 登录并检查站内短信 | 个人设置 论坛首页 |  排行榜  |  在线私聊 |  专题 | 版规 | 搜索  | RSS  | 注册 | 活动日历
主题: 昨天有讨论非洲的骗钱术,今天就收到。贴在这里,标准范文。
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归商务           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙
  阅读上一个主题 :: 阅读下一个主题
作者 昨天有讨论非洲的骗钱术,今天就收到。贴在这里,标准范文。   
Jaren

头衔: 海归少校

头衔: 海归少校
声望: 学员

加入时间: 2004/02/25
文章: 176
来自: 住在美国
海归分: 19576

文章标题: 昨天有讨论非洲的骗钱术,今天就收到。贴在这里,标准范文。 (2157 reads)      时间: 2005-3-16 周三, 22:11   

作者:Jaren海归商务 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

我花掉了她的联系地址及电话。

53 Lxxxd Street
Winchester Hills Jhb,
South Africa
+27-72-802-xxxx

Dear Sir/Madam

I do foresee surprises that this letter might bring, especially as it comes from a stranger but never the les, it's for good.

I am Mrs. Susan Hill, wife of late Engineer. Dennis Hill, My late husband was a supervisor with a Diamond Mining Industry in Kimberly – South Africa before he died on 20th July 2004 after a brief illness.

Before this time, we have deposited amount of (US$76Millon United States Dollars) lodged into a Security Company by Dennis to avoid attentions. This money he made through the sale of gemstones they kept smuggling out of this company in Kimberly before the act was discovered, which laid to their arrest for irregularities and allegedly looting the industry but was later released after months and retrenched prematurely before he became ill and died in the process.

It is on this note that I and my two children who with me is presently waiting on your reply decided to seek for a God fearing person who would not take advantage of our present position now or later but would join force with us as a team and family and transfer this money oversea for eventual investment as we’re enable to do so our own or invest it here for fear of seizure.

I have also concluded with my children that what you shall be entitled with for your assistance will be discussed and agreed once you call.

Please, let us know your position whether or not you’re interested. Contact us for more detail. William Hill +27-72802-xxxx or write us back soon on ([email protected]). We wait and look forward to your reply.

Sincerely yours
Mrs. Susan Hill

作者:Jaren海归商务 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

相关主题
[讨论] 欧洲正在末路上狂奔 海归主坛 2022-9-14 周三, 14:55
[讨论]非洲对于中国发展的意义在哪里? 海归主坛 2015-12-03 周四, 08:06
[讨论]欧洲风险咨询公司如何进入中国市场及其前景? 海归论坛 2006-8-04 周五, 22:18
[讨论]非洲的电解铜敢不敢买? 海归论坛 2006-4-12 周三, 08:59
[讨论][原创]诈骗嫌犯郭文贵:一位反共“网红” 海归主坛 2023-12-01 周五, 00:14
[讨论]面对如此裂痕,樊嘉扬需要的是反思...... 生活风情 2022-9-11 周日, 15:23
遥祝老九在南美洲旅途快乐, 安全, 身体健康! 海归主坛 2016-1-02 周六, 03:19
[讨论]既然回来看看,就把老狼的事也聊一聊 海归酒吧 2015-2-02 周一, 13:45

返回顶端
阅读会员资料 Jaren离线  发送站内短信
显示文章:     
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归商务           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙 所有的时间均为 北京时间

论坛转跳:   
不能在本论坛发表新主题, 不能回复主题, 不能编辑自己的文章, 不能删除自己的文章, 不能发表投票, 您 不可以 发表活动帖子在本论坛, 不能添加附件不能下载文件, 
   热门标签 更多...
   论坛精华荟萃 更多...
   博客热门文章 更多...

海归网二次开发,based on phpbb
Copyright © 2005-2024 Haiguinet.com. All rights reserved.