海归网首页   海归宣言   导航   博客   广告位价格  
海归论坛首页 会员列表 
收 藏 夹 
论坛帮助 
登录 | 登录并检查站内短信 | 个人设置 论坛首页 |  排行榜  |  在线私聊 |  专题 | 版规 | 搜索  | RSS  | 注册 | 活动日历
主题: 转一篇正宗海归写的英文. 前硅谷工程师协会会长作.
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归商务           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙
  阅读上一个主题 :: 阅读下一个主题
作者 转一篇正宗海归写的英文. 前硅谷工程师协会会长作.   
否则

头衔: 海归中尉

加入时间: 2005/08/23
文章: 54
来自: 农村
海归分: 5367

文章标题: 转一篇正宗海归写的英文. 前硅谷工程师协会会长作. (1652 reads)      时间: 2005-11-21 周一, 14:38   

作者:否则海归商务 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

Dear friends:

This is June Chu, an ex-SCEA officer, President in 2001-2002 and bod director, a volunteer serving SCEA for 8 years since 1997. With my partners, I started our company in Shanghai in 2002. I was assigned the BOD duty of China relationship coordination by SCEA BOD since then.

I have been overwhelmed by lots of questions and concerns from my friends and people who know me, and tons of condemns, accusations, attacks, insults from the strangers and some people who know me, since Tom Zhang accused me to use SCEA's money to subsidize my entertainment expenses in Shanghai and published my two emotional emails wrote to
SCEA BOD everywhere by all means. I didn¡;¯;t respond Tom¡;¯;s email at the first, because I thought the story maliciously made can¡;¯;t become the truth and I really didn¡;¯;t want to publish the emails among the SCEA BOD without the BOD approval. However, I now have to speak out the
fact, since my reputation, most importantly, SCEA¡;¯;s reputation got hurt and damaged badly. My work and personal life have been disturbed severely. I couldn¡;¯;t eat well and couldn¡;¯;t get into sleep.

Now let me tell the whole story, then you can see how the facts got distorted and the event flow got chopped intentionally by Tom. Thank you for your time, attention and patience.

For the expense in Shanghai, approved by SCEA BOD chairman and then reimbursed by SCEA after giving the receipts to SCEA CFO, now accused by Tom Zhang, it's the meetings' cost in Shanghai with a SCEA aligned association and sponsor that has sponsored SCEA $3000 and all local
expenses in Shanghai when SCEA China trip delegation visited Shanghai in 2004. I got the reimbursement and wrote the report on the expenses with 6W ( what, why, when, where, who and whom) to SCEA BOD after a
year when the cost happened, since I stayed in China most of time and didn't have the chance to get the reimbursement earlier. However, after my report to BOD, Tom Zhang sent an email to BOD and treated me just
like a criminal without any evidence. Please refer to the quoted emails below. I was so shocked and got angry to death, therefore, I wrote the emotional email that he quoted and you all read. Tom Zhang then wrote
me another email, announcing that "SCEA BOD" will investigate me. It¡;¯;s his personal behavior, however, he abused SCEA BOD name. Please refer to the emails below. He even said that he would ask the debt collection
companies to force the money back from me. Under this course, I wrote another emotional email to him that he quoted and you all read.

I DID impeach him and proposed a motion to remove him from SCEA BOD for his illegal behaviors of human right violation and venomous attack to his fellow BOD member. SCEA BOD gave Tom Zhang a strict punishment and
decided to remove him from SCEA BOD to prevent this kind of things from happening again in SCEA BOD at the BOD meeting held on 10/1/2005.

Now I told the whole thing about my expenses in Shanghai and my two emotional emails. I should have held my temper and not written such emotional emails even I felt my reputation right got violated and my dignity was stepped on. Unfortunately, I did whatever I did. I should
be responsible for it if it hurts SCEA¡;¯;s image.

Dear SCEA officers, we all work for SCEA volunteerly. I had the duty on China relationship coordiation assigned by SCEA BOD. No wonder that I needed some budget to carry out my duty. Why a bod director treated my expense in China like this? Why a bod director treated another director
like a criminal without any evidence, without any her bad records in the past? Why a bod director tried to damage another director's reputation even in China (He attempted to investigate me from our sponsor in China)? How a director can work for SCEA in China without the basic trust? Please make your judgment.

I¡;¯;m very glad to see that SCEA newly elected President/EVP and BOD have taken into the function. I sincerely wish that SCEA executive team and BOD will address this issue to protect SCEA¡;¯;s reputation and avoid
SCEA¡;¯;s image getting damaged further when they are ready.

Best Regards,
June Chu

作者:否则海归商务 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

相关主题
北京/上海招聘通信系统算法工程师 IT 2014-1-18 周六, 17:05
[原创]VMware上海研发中心招聘软件工程师 IT 2011-9-20 周二, 17:41
【上海】银行急聘高级JAVA工程师,J2EE架构师,J2EE manage... IT 2011-5-13 周五, 13:47
猎头职位 上海美企 高级软件测试工程师 (功能测试) 海归职场 2010-6-29 周二, 16:34
EMC上海急聘产品技术支持工程师 海归职场 2010-2-22 周一, 17:39
上海招聘蓝牙软件开发工程师 海归职场 2010-1-07 周四, 17:19
上海聘:Java Design Consultant (java 软件... 海归职场 2009-9-16 周三, 15:29
[上海聘]高级数据库软件工程师 海归职场 2009-7-28 周二, 14:58

返回顶端
阅读会员资料 否则离线  发送站内短信
显示文章:     
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归商务           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙 所有的时间均为 北京时间

论坛转跳:   
不能在本论坛发表新主题, 不能回复主题, 不能编辑自己的文章, 不能删除自己的文章, 不能发表投票, 您 不可以 发表活动帖子在本论坛, 不能添加附件不能下载文件, 
   热门标签 更多...
   论坛精华荟萃 更多...
   博客热门文章 更多...

海归网二次开发,based on phpbb
Copyright © 2005-2024 Haiguinet.com. All rights reserved.