海归网首页   海归宣言   导航   博客   广告位价格  
海归论坛首页 会员列表 
收 藏 夹 
论坛帮助 
登录 | 登录并检查站内短信 | 个人设置 论坛首页 |  排行榜  |  在线私聊 |  专题 | 版规 | 搜索  | RSS  | 注册 | 活动日历
主题: [原创:似水流年 (The Floating River Of Time)] (评血腥电影教父主题曲)
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归酒吧           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙
  阅读上一个主题 :: 阅读下一个主题
作者 [原创:似水流年 (The Floating River Of Time)] (评血腥电影教父主题曲)   
SuanNiBaiRou
[博客]
[个人文集]

警告次数: 6

头衔: 海归少校

头衔: 海归少校
声望: 学员
性别: 性别:女
加入时间: 2006/04/05
文章: 1885
来自: pork & garlic ...
海归分: 11739

文章标题: [原创:似水流年 (The Floating River Of Time)] (评血腥电影教父主题曲) (1792 reads)      时间: 2006-6-13 周二, 05:50   

作者:SuanNiBaiRou海归酒吧 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

Sitting here, I opened the Music Forum, and glanced at posts, and then stopped at this one: God Father theme song — Speak Softly Love (violin).

I have watched God Father I II III more than one time before. If I ask myself what scenes I remember, I would say: I remember Marlon Brando’s husky voice; god father II daughter's (Sophia Coppola) long hair and emotionless face; a snowy white day at the lake and the little boat that god father II’s brother being shot; God father II wife’s beauty and about the first time I saw a woman’s bare breasts on screen; A dying God father I put leaves on his mouth and played trick on his grandson and then dropped dead; many other scenes, and I also remember the melody of the above title song. So before the web page is downloaded, the melody started in my mind.

Marlon Brando, his whole look is like his lips, full and filled. I imagine many women could be lured by this kind of lips. I think men with full lips have lots of power when comes to kissing women … I am not a fan of Brando.

The appearance of god father is not filled by big muscle, none what so ever, even for the young god father in little Italy in New York, but filled by tailored suit with red rose as decoration, and THE husky voice. Red rose on the tailored black suit and white shirt is the picture posted here, what a contraction in colors. I think this picture can be called art.

The music is on auto restart. I listen to the melody, ultra soft, sounds drawn out mainly from violin. The piece is an easy violin piece if talking about technique, played mainly on the third position, and the notes are so long and lack of highs and lows changes. It can be only played with light bow changes, changes without trace, but with hidden power to play out peace — PEACE REQUIRES THE ULTRA POWER. It probably requires talent to produce this kind of sound, it is not just technique.

I do feel the beauty of the music, it describes: the generations, the father, the sons, the wives, the brothers, the baby showers, the cash, the killings, the love, the sex, the power, the hopeless, the pain, the whining, the struggle. All the sound of these, even the fire cracker like gun shots, everything can be contained or buried in this piece of music, like sometimes it is a drop of rain fell into the river, and sometimes it is a bucket of water poured into the river. But the water of time is forever floating, and sometimes if you take a snap shot looking from a distant, the river is always shinning under the sun, so calm like nothing has ever happened, seldom does it have highs and lows — shinning, quiet, floating — like the floating river of time.

作者:SuanNiBaiRou海归酒吧 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

上一次由SuanNiBaiRou于2006-6-13 周二, 11:19修改,总共修改了2次

相关主题
[原创]圣诞节高薪聘请part-time.(薪资单笔结算) 海归招聘 2011-12-27 周二, 23:01
(黑妮原创)推荐日本电影“东京奏鸣曲” 生活风情 2011-3-10 周四, 02:54
[原创]这几种人,下次不要再看这种电影,你浪费了钱又侮辱了电影! 海归茶馆 2010-1-13 周三, 10:51
[原创]三毛游澳洲: The China Project (送给归网的男女... 生活风情 2009-6-16 周二, 20:21
[声明]龟网我最爱酒吧,现实我最爱雪花。送歌“海上花”(候孝贤电影插曲) 海归酒吧 2007-1-30 周二, 10:20
[原创]时光如水流淌在生死之间 海归茶馆 2008-6-22 周日, 12:54
【硅谷风情】原创照片:似水流年未敢求 阳光海岸风依旧 生活风情 2007-12-24 周一, 16:35
[蒜泥新版有感]轻柔地说,我的爱[白肉旧版有感]似水流年[横批]怎么呻吟都... 海归酒吧 2007-2-15 周四, 18:42

返回顶端
阅读会员资料 SuanNiBaiRou离线  发送站内短信
显示文章:     
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归酒吧           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙 所有的时间均为 北京时间

论坛转跳:   
不能在本论坛发表新主题, 不能回复主题, 不能编辑自己的文章, 不能删除自己的文章, 不能发表投票, 您 不可以 发表活动帖子在本论坛, 不能添加附件可以下载文件, 
   热门标签 更多...
   论坛精华荟萃 更多...
   博客热门文章 更多...

海归网二次开发,based on phpbb
Copyright © 2005-2024 Haiguinet.com. All rights reserved.