海归网首页   海归宣言   导航   博客   广告位价格  
海归论坛首页 会员列表 
收 藏 夹 
论坛帮助 
登录 | 登录并检查站内短信 | 个人设置 论坛首页 |  排行榜  |  在线私聊 |  专题 | 版规 | 搜索  | RSS  | 注册 | 活动日历
主题: 中国青年导演作品获得柏林电影节最高奖项:金熊奖
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归茶馆           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙
  阅读上一个主题 :: 阅读下一个主题
作者 中国青年导演作品获得柏林电影节最高奖项:金熊奖   
旧友重来

头衔: 海归上校

头衔: 海归上校
声望: 教授
性别: 性别:男
加入时间: 2006/08/01
文章: 369

海归分: 81653

文章标题: 中国青年导演作品获得柏林电影节最高奖项:金熊奖 (1350 reads)      时间: 2007-2-18 周日, 06:26   

作者:旧友重来海归茶馆 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

看来俺还真有新闻嗅觉, :-)

昨天刚刚贴了一个中国年轻导演的帖子:

马上,今天咱们中国年轻导演的一部电影获得了柏林电影节的最高奖项:金熊奖 。

Chinese film "Tuya's Marriage" wins in Berlin
Saturday February 17 4:44 PM ET

Chinese movie "Tuya's Marriage," which explores the environmental and human cost of the country's rapid economic growth through the lives of Mongolian herders, won the Berlin film festival's top honor on Saturday.

The Golden Bear for best picture makes it a pair for Chinese cinema at Europe's top film festivals, after similarly themed "Still Life" won the Golden Lion in Venice in September.

"Tuya's Marriage" is set against the desertification of remote parts of China, which is forcing traditional shepherds into towns and cities, while "Still Life" concerns the upheaval caused by the giant Three Gorges Dam project.

"I think that it is important, particularly in this time when the economy is booming, to ponder and reflect on what we're losing," director Wang Quan'an said of "Tuya's Marriage."

"Once we've lost them (culture and tradition), we'll never be able to get them back," he told reporters after the prize ceremony.

"The best films aren't those that solve problems or give answers, but those that simply show things as they are ... that portray life authentically. That means we start to think about the lives of other people."

Tuya, the shepherdess who seeks a new husband after hers falls ill, is played by Yu Nan, who was among the favorites to win the best actress Silver Bear in Berlin this year.

That prize eventually went to Nina Hoss for "Yella," the third German actress to win the award in three years.

Yu learned to ride a horse and camel and herd sheep for the part.

"It was my first time in (inner) Mongolia and I needed four to five months to get accustomed to life there," she said. "It may well be that these people have to move into the towns and cities, and I really appreciated the chance to make the film."

SURPRISE CHOICES

The choice of "Tuya's Marriage" came as a mild surprise to journalists and critics who followed the 10-day movie marathon.

While no firm favorite emerged from the 22 films in the main competition, many saw the frontrunners as Germany's "The Counterfeiters," a Nazi-era drama, and "Irina Palm," a British black comedy starring singer/actress Marianne Faithfull.

Best director went to Joseph Cedar for "Beaufort," about a group of young Israeli soldiers defending an outpost in the heart of enemy territory in southern Lebanon.

"It's obvious we're against war and it's horrible," Cedar said. "Hopefully this film will give insight into the specific nature of how absurd combat and war is."

"Yella," for which Hoss won best actress, tells the story of a woman who flees the depressed former Communist east of Germany for the more affluent west, but is haunted by her past.

"I didn't expect this at all because of the huge competition," she told reporters. "I feel even more honored ... to get this gift against Cate Blanchett and Marianne Faithfull ... and all those great actresses I really admire."

Best actor Silver Bear went to Argentina's Julio Chavez for "The Other," a slow-paced and critically unpopular account of a man who goes through a mid-life crisis when he discovers his partner is pregnant.

The close-up camera work catches every twitch on Chavez's face as he travels to a remote town on business and assumes false identities to escape reality.

The film, directed by Ariel Rotter, also won the Jury Grand Prix prize, effectively the runner up award in the best film category.

================================

作者:旧友重来海归茶馆 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

相关主题
什叶穆斯林文化输出成功,居鲁士导演灵魂附体,荣获柏林电影节满堂彩 海归商务 2011-2-20 周日, 19:55
[老中ZT/影视] "红颜"导演李玉获法国电影节最高奖... 海归酒吧 2006-3-14 周二, 18:45
崛起的中国年轻导演 海归酒吧 2007-2-17 周六, 09:18
[转帖]墨尔本电影节邀热比娅出席 导演贾樟柯等退出抗议 海归主坛 2009-7-23 周四, 09:02
关于满城金甲的导演意识和本次开幕式的文化本位: 海归茶馆 2008-8-14 周四, 16:23
★向茶馆朋友介绍李安导演的新作《断臂山》获威尼斯电影节大奖(图)和小说★ 海归茶馆 2005-10-06 周四, 12:09
[闲聊]第17届富川国际奇幻电影节开幕 海归主坛 2013-7-19 周五, 14:50
第十二届韩国周“韩国电影节”在沈阳开幕 海归主坛 2013-7-05 周五, 15:58

返回顶端
阅读会员资料 旧友重来离线  发送站内短信 浏览发表者的主页
  • 中国青年导演作品获得柏林电影节最高奖项:金熊奖 -- 旧友重来 - (3900 Byte) 2007-2-18 周日, 06:26 (1350 reads)
显示文章:     
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归茶馆           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙 所有的时间均为 北京时间

论坛转跳:   
不能在本论坛发表新主题, 不能回复主题, 不能编辑自己的文章, 不能删除自己的文章, 不能发表投票, 您 不可以 发表活动帖子在本论坛, 不能添加附件不能下载文件, 
   热门标签 更多...
   论坛精华荟萃 更多...
   博客热门文章 更多...

海归网二次开发,based on phpbb
Copyright © 2005-2024 Haiguinet.com. All rights reserved.