海归网首页   海归宣言   导航   博客   广告位价格  
海归论坛首页 会员列表 
收 藏 夹 
论坛帮助 
登录 | 登录并检查站内短信 | 个人设置 论坛首页 |  排行榜  |  在线私聊 |  专题 | 版规 | 搜索  | RSS  | 注册 | 活动日历
主题: Virginia Tech,31人被杀现场详解 和中国的英雄妹妹
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归茶馆           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙
  阅读上一个主题 :: 阅读下一个主题
作者 Virginia Tech,31人被杀现场详解 和中国的英雄妹妹   
skype123

头衔: 海归上士

加入时间: 2007/04/18
文章: 2

海归分: 1071

文章标题: Virginia Tech,31人被杀现场详解 和中国的英雄妹妹 (6719 reads)      时间: 2007-4-18 周三, 00:53   

作者:skype123海归茶馆 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

9:05AM - 9:55AM

207: 德语课,大约15人上课10人左右被杀,教授Bishop被害

211: 法语课,Jocelyne Couture-Nowak教授被害,20人上课,估计15人伤亡

206: 土木工程系研究生课,Advanced Hydrology, 印度教授GV Loganathan被害,
如果有中国学生伤亡,应该是在这个课上

205: 计算机系本科生课,本来应该由教授Sandu上,由中国MM代上,其机智勇敢,
顶住门没让凶手进来,应该没有人伤亡。

以下是该中国妹妹代表Virginia Tech取得乒乓球第一的新闻和图片。

updated: Her own statment:

It was April 16 2007,a cold and windy morning for Blacksburg. I have class to teach at 9:05 AM. It is “CS4414-Issues in scientific computing”, a class for senior student in CS and Math students. Whenever my advisor went to conference, I would take over the lecture. I went to my office in Torgerson Hall at 8:50, checked email, left my cell phone charging, (last Friday there was the bomb threat that made us evacuated immediately, that time I remembered to take my cell phone and laptop, but forgot the charger) and left laptop in the office and went to Norris Hall to teach. One of my colleagues asked earlier where is my classroom. I told him Norris 204 or 205 (the first classroom on the left hand side at the second floor), I’m not sure. So the first thing I went to the second floor, Norris hall, is to check my room number. It is indeed 205, 204 is across the hall, I took a quick look at the classroom, about 20 students were sitting there, an old professor with white hair was taking his teaching material out of his briefcase.

At 9:00 am, I went into the classroom, everything was as usual, the window opened a little bit, we can feel the breeze. I started the “Numerical solution of ODE” lecture. I covered analytical solution, discussion on existence and uniqueness, there was about 15 minutes left till the end of the lecture, it was about 9:40. Several loud “Band, Bang, Bang”came from outside of the classroom. They were really loud. I was not sure where it came from, but it seemed very close to us. We all thought it was some kind of construction. Then it stopped for 5-10 sec. I was about to start another topic on stability analysis. Then the sound came again. Teresa, the female student sitting close to the door stood up and went to check. I followed her, with the lecture note still in my hand. We were standing at the door, sticking our heads out and checking what happened. The sound came from room 208, the room across the hall, to the left of our classroom. The door is closed. I gazed at that door for 2 seconds. Then the door opened, a guy walked out, I only saw him 1 sec, but the most shocking thing is that he’s holding a black handgun. He wears black, his face is square (roundish). Both I and Teresa came back in immediately, the gun shot right besides our ear. My ear is hurting by the loud sound. The first thing we came back in the classroom is telling everyone down, an Indian student said, let’s block the door with table, so he can’t get in. 4 guys in my class moved the big table next to the podium and blocked the door. (There’s no window and no lock on the door. When there’s lecture going on, usually we left the classroom door wide open.) While we were doing this, the gun shot keeps firing outside of the classroom. I and another girl were behind the podium. The other 2 girls were at the back of the classroom. 4 guys are lying on the ground in front, pushing against the desk legs. After about 1 minute shooting in the hallway, the gunman approaches our classroom. He was trying to open the door, but those students push really hard, then he began to shoot the door. The bullets came through the door, woodchips and metal pieces are everywhere. One bullet even hit the podium. Two of my students at the back underneath the desk were calling 911 with their cell phones, and talking to the police, they told the police there were 11 people in classroom 205, the gunman is still outside shooting. After the gunman tried several times, he gave up and began to shot somewhere else. The gun shot keeps going, “Bang, Bang, Bang”, all I can do is knee down there and pray to God “Please stop him, please stop the gun fire, please…” Then we heard the police car siren from outside. One student asked that if we should jump out of the window. It’s only the second floor. But we all thought that we should stay here, until things are clear outside.

The gun shot sounds further and further. But still not stop. Before we went out to check, we already heard about 20, after we came in, we heard about 30-40, or even more than that. It was terrible. We waited and waited….We heard several unclear shout from outside “show me your hand, show me your hand” etc…but we are not sure if that were police or not. Until finally there was the knock at the door. Those guys made sure they were police, and we opened the door. The police had a gun in his hand, asking us all hands up, and go to the back of the classroom. He asked if anybody got injured. We told him no, then he asked us to sit down, keep calm. Then he was about to leave. One student asked him to close the door, since we thought they might still be searching the gunman. He said we were safe, and called another police officer to come at the door, 1 minute later, the police officer told us to stand in a line and run after him, leave our personal stuff behind. I was standing close to the podium, so I quickly grabbed my key and coat, running with the police. I saw the clip on the floor right outside of our classroom. We try not to step on the blood and run quick. I didn’t even look at the other classroom, but Lisa running right behind me started to cry, I turned around, held her hand, we run together out of the Norris hall and into the Randolph Hall, while still shocking, the first thing I did is borrowed a laptop from another student and sent an email to my husband and our research group, telling them I was safe.

I am so proud of all my students, they did a great job. We did the right things to save our lifes. I am so sorry about those students and professors, I can’t believe 1 hour ago, I saw them all sitting in the classroom.

So far, my cell phone and laptop are still in my office in Torgerson hall, since the building is closed, I’m almost disconnected from the outside world. All I did is using my neighbor’s Internet to reply some messages that concerned about my safety. It was a terrible tragedy for Virginia Tech, for Blacksburg. Please pray for those families that lost of their loved ones. Let’s all cherish every minute of our life.

作者:skype123海归茶馆 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

相关主题
[档案]后来,我才知道他们是真正的抗日英雄(上) 海归主坛 2014-2-15 周六, 01:08
zt刘翔,一个精于算计的俗气上海小男人! 奇怪为什么没人把真话说出来?因为... 海归主坛 2008-8-21 周四, 03:04
昨夜北京朋友来电话,谈到他老婆单位组织看电影“英雄”, 海归论坛 2003-3-04 周二, 05:47
[震惊新闻] 33人死亡,Virginia Tech 校园,美国有史以来最... 海归风情 2007-4-17 周二, 05:57
Virginia Tech正在开会,布什讲完,有伊斯兰,佛教,JEWISH... 海归酒吧 2007-4-18 周三, 02:59
这女孩这么漂亮, 居然被杀,让我难受一整天。。。 生活风情 2014-12-20 周六, 09:07
[猎头]北京知名互联网公司招聘安卓开发,QE,Search Tech,pr... IT 2011-12-13 周二, 10:24
【ZT网易】 倔强生长的汤唯:未来十年将是她的时代?【都看得出她是所有当红... 海归酒吧 2011-8-23 周二, 12:37

返回顶端
阅读会员资料 skype123离线  发送站内短信
显示文章:     
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归茶馆           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙 所有的时间均为 北京时间

论坛转跳:   
不能在本论坛发表新主题, 不能回复主题, 不能编辑自己的文章, 不能删除自己的文章, 不能发表投票, 您 不可以 发表活动帖子在本论坛, 不能添加附件不能下载文件, 
   热门标签 更多...
   论坛精华荟萃 更多...
   博客热门文章 更多...

海归网二次开发,based on phpbb
Copyright © 2005-2024 Haiguinet.com. All rights reserved.