海归网首页   海归宣言   导航   博客   广告位价格  
海归论坛首页 会员列表 
收 藏 夹 
论坛帮助 
登录 | 登录并检查站内短信 | 个人设置 论坛首页 |  排行榜  |  在线私聊 |  专题 | 版规 | 搜索  | RSS  | 注册 | 活动日历
主题: 【阿草说两句】红烧狮子头。。。
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归茶馆           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙
  阅读上一个主题 :: 阅读下一个主题
作者 【阿草说两句】红烧狮子头。。。   
海归草
[博客]
[个人文集]

警告次数: 1

头衔: 海归中将

头衔: 海归中将
声望: 专家
性别: 性别:男年龄: 53
加入时间: 2006/05/19
文章: 4193
来自: NYC,LA,Chicago,Miami
海归分: 512448

文章标题: 【阿草说两句】红烧狮子头。。。 (1966 reads)      时间: 2007-7-04 周三, 12:27   

作者:海归草海归茶馆 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

有些东西百吃不厌,如红烧狮子头 Laughing Laughing Laughing
有些歌曲长听长新,如一些爱的歌曲,
‘Unchained Melody’ 就是这样的歌。

99归1,爱是永恒:
作者活到99,最后以一曲歌而传世。
真是功德圆满,得道而西归。

除了无休止地追求名利,我以为

爱也是人类永恒的动力。
世事多纷争,真爱却无敌.

请再听一遍:

歌词: U2 LYRICS: "Unchained Melody"

Oh, my love, my darling
I've hungered for your touch
Alone, lonely time
And time goes by so slowly
And time can do so muchAre you still mine
I need your love
I need your love
God, speed your love to me
Lonely rivers flow to the sea to the sea
To the open arms of the sea
Lonely river sigh, wait for me, wait for me
I'll be coming home
Wait for me
Oh, my love, my darling
I've hungered, hungered for your touch
Oh, my, lonely time
And time goes by so slowly and time can do so much
Are you still mine, I need your love I need your
love, God speed your love to me.

‘Unchained Melody’ lyricist Zaret dead at 99
Song was one of the most frequently recorded of the 20th century
The Associated Press
Updated: 4:41 p.m. ET July 3, 2007
WESTPORT, Conn. - Lyricist Hy Zaret, who wrote the haunting words to “Unchained Melody,” one of the most frequently recorded songs of the 20th century, has died at age 99.

Zaret died at his home Monday, about a month shy of his 100th birthday, his son, Robert Zaret, said Tuesday.

He penned words to many songs and advertising jingles but his biggest hit was “Unchained Melody,” written in 1955 for a film called “Unchained.” It brought Zaret and Alex North, the composer, an Academy Award nomination for best song.

Zaret refused the producer’s request to work the word “unchained” into the lyrics, instead writing to express the feelings of a lover who has “hungered for your touch a long, lonely time.”

The song was recorded by artists as diverse as Elvis Presley, Lena Horne, U2, Guy Lombardo, Vito & the Salutations and Joni Mitchell, who incorporated fragments into her song “Chinese Cafe/Unchained Melody.”

An instrumental version was a No. 1 hit in 1955 for Les Baxter, while a vocal version by Al Hibbler reached No. 3 the same year.

But most baby boomers remember the song from the Righteous Brothers’ version. The record, produced by Phil Spector, reached No. 4 on the Billboard chart in 1965, and was a hit again 25 years later when it was used on the soundtrack of the film “Ghost.”

In all, it was recorded more than 300 times, according to the American Society of Composers, Authors and Publishers, which listed it in 1999 as one of the 25 most-performed musical works of the 20th century.

Among other songs Zaret co-wrote were “My Sister and I,” a hit in 1941 for Jimmy Dorsey; “So Long, for a While,” the theme song for the radio and TV show “Your Hit Parade”; “Dedicated to You”; and the Andrews Sisters’ novelty song “One Meat Ball.”

“He had some big, big hits,” said Jim Steinblatt, an assistant vice president at ASCAP.

In later years, Zaret had to fend off the claims by another man, electrical engineer William Stirrat, who said he wrote the “Unchained Melody” lyrics as a teenager in the 1930s and even legally changed his name to Hy Zaret. Robert Zaret and Steinblatt both said the dispute was resolved completely in favor of the real Zaret, who continued to receive all royalties. Steinblatt said Stirrat died in 2004.

© 2007 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
URL: https://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19587568/

Living Video Archive
Lyricist Hy Zaret ("Unchained Melody") was the subject of a recent ASCAP Foundation Living Video Archive interview. The interview, which was made possible by the generosity of the Cain Foundation, took place at the Connecticut home of Mr. Zaret who will turn 96 this year. Pictured following the taping are (l-r) Shirley Zaret, Hy Zaret, ASCAP's Jim Steinblatt and The ASCAP Foundation's Colleen McDonough.

作者:海归草海归茶馆 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

相关主题
好色之图: 红烧狮子头 生活风情 2010-10-17 周日, 10:47
【但愿人长久】红卡/点滴 《秋之思》浏泓词/孙成芳曲 高山流水 2014-9-06 周六, 01:40
【快乐的女兵 万泉河水】红色娘子军 音乐--维也纳国家民族交响乐团演奏 艺术鉴赏 2014-2-08 周六, 16:47
【圣诞新年Party】红卡/闲言 小品★《翠花告状》★ 祝各位新年吉祥 高山流水 2013-1-01 周二, 03:21
【网络好声音】红卡学唱《May it be》-JK制贴 高山流水 2012-9-30 周日, 22:28
【网络好声音】红尘【心醉了】祝海归的朋友们中秋节快乐! 高山流水 2012-9-29 周六, 22:33
【网络好声音】红尘/海石:【等你等了那么久】 高山流水 2012-9-22 周六, 03:16
[音乐]【蝴蝶自在飞】红尘/欢乐绿洲,祝大家周末愉快~~~ 高山流水 2012-3-02 周五, 22:13

返回顶端
阅读会员资料 海归草离线  发送站内短信
显示文章:     
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归茶馆           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙 所有的时间均为 北京时间

论坛转跳:   
不能在本论坛发表新主题, 不能回复主题, 不能编辑自己的文章, 不能删除自己的文章, 不能发表投票, 您 不可以 发表活动帖子在本论坛, 不能添加附件不能下载文件, 
   热门标签 更多...
   论坛精华荟萃 更多...
   博客热门文章 更多...

海归网二次开发,based on phpbb
Copyright © 2005-2024 Haiguinet.com. All rights reserved.