海归网首页   海归宣言   导航   博客   广告位价格  
海归论坛首页 会员列表 
收 藏 夹 
论坛帮助 
登录 | 登录并检查站内短信 | 个人设置 论坛首页 |  排行榜  |  在线私聊 |  专题 | 版规 | 搜索  | RSS  | 注册 | 活动日历
主题: [教学] 浪漫爱情101:约会 -- 如何第一次主动邀请你心仪的男人一起外出
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归茶馆           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙
  阅读上一个主题 :: 阅读下一个主题
作者 [教学] 浪漫爱情101:约会 -- 如何第一次主动邀请你心仪的男人一起外出   
海归草
[博客]
[个人文集]

警告次数: 1

头衔: 海归中将

头衔: 海归中将
声望: 专家
性别: 性别:男年龄: 53
加入时间: 2006/05/19
文章: 4193
来自: NYC,LA,Chicago,Miami
海归分: 512448

文章标题: [教学] 浪漫爱情101:约会 -- 如何第一次主动邀请你心仪的男人一起外出 (1324 reads)      时间: 2007-10-06 周六, 09:25   

作者:海归草海归茶馆 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

优秀女人越来越多。现代女性越来越需要主动进攻,才能捕获自己喜欢的男人。如何做?女人只有知道了技巧,才不会失去太多的好机会。请看教程:

How to ask a guy out
By Bob Strauss

There’s no easy way to phrase this without provoking a barrage of “What are you, crazy?” emails, but here’s my theory: By the time she hits 20, even the shyest, mousiest, most un-Katie-Holmes like waif has developed at least a rudimentary strategy for fending off (or responding to) unsolicited come-ons by eager guys. But unless a guy happens to look like Viggo Mortensen, he can persist well into his 40’s without once having been — flatly, out of the blue — asked out on a date. (After that, the odds tend to shift, as those handsome, hard-driving captain-of-industry types die off or get married, resulting in a surplus of on-the-prowl single women. Have I offended anyone yet?)

Anyway, whatever the explanation, the fact is that single women are more accustomed to being asked out, and single guys are more accustomed to doing the asking—which means there’s not a lot of data out there about how men like to be approached for a first date. With an eye toward correcting this imbalance, here are my observations about the best way to hit on a guy, whether it’s someone you work with, someone you’ve met online, or someone you’ve just rear-ended at a busy intersection.

Be direct. Guys are complete idiots (being a guy myself, I mean this in the nicest possible way). In your own mind, you may think you’re being absolutely, unmistakably clear about your intentions when you ask that adorable hipster in the next cubicle if he’d like to grab some Thai takeout for lunch, whereas he’s probably thinking something like “Thai... cool. I am kinda hungry.” Ask a guy out the way he’d ask you out: “Would you like to have dinner tonight?” is fairly hard to misinterpret, and “Would you like to come over to my place tonight and I’ll cook you dinner?” is even harder to misinterpret (though don’t put it past him to think something like, “Gee, that’s nice of her. She must have some salmon that’s about to spoil.”)

Be indirect. Well, OK, here’s another approach to try: Remember how, back in junior high school, you’d ask your girlfriend to ask her sister if that cute, broody guy on your bus was going steady with anyone? This technique works well in adult life, too: The fact is, most guys were deeply unpopular in junior high school and will be flattered to have your friends do some advance scouting (just make sure your emissary isn’t on the market herself, lest you wind up recreating the plot of a Mandy Moore movie). Really, there are worse things than having a friend go fishing on your behalf with a, “Hey, are you seeing anyone now...? I know someone who thinks you’re cute...” Note to guys: based on my experience, this approach doesn’t work with grown-up women, who’d rather you show some cojones and do your own legwork.

Come up with a plan. Choose between the following two conversations. Conversation A: You, to that cute guy in the coffee shop: “Um, do you think you’d... maybe like to... go out sometime?” Cute guy in the coffee shop, to you: “Um... yeah... maybe we can do something... sometime.” Conversation B: You, to that cute sales clerk at Barnes & Noble: “Hey, Dave Eggers is giving a reading tonight at a really cool bar downtown. Would you like to go?” Cute sales clerk at Barnes & Noble, to you: “Sure!” Get the point?

Don’t come on too strong. I’ll spare you the Freudian mumbo-jumbo about how, deep down, guys are actually scared of women, and their subconscious minds will transform an ostensibly breezy come-on (“Hey, Slim! What say I treat you to some steak and eggs at Denny’s?”) into a screaming nightmare about some woman in a caftan chasing them with a pair of oversized scissors. It’s unfair, I agree, but the way society is set up, men are much better able to get away with confident-bordering-on-arrogant bluster than women are. Be nice; use a gentle voice; smile. Approach the object of your desire as you would a timid bunny rabbit.

Don’t over-plan. It’s only in sitcoms that guys hire skywriters and three-piece mariachi bands to announce their interest in cute, yet clueless, roommates. So don’t feel you should follow that tradition. Blue Angel flybys may be out of your price range, but even a gimmick as innocent-seeming as a homemade chocolate muffin accompanied by a written invitation is overdoing it... and may set off a man’s Fatal Attraction radar. And you don’t have to invite the guy out for much more than some liquid refreshment. Just ask, plain and simple, the same way you’d ask for directions to the ladies’ room. “Would you like to have a cup of coffee/grab a beer sometime?” will work just fine. Frankly, most of us are so flattered that you’d request our company that we’re delighted to oblige.

New York-based writer Bob Strauss is the author of Who Knew? Hundreds & Hundreds of Questions & Answers for Curious Minds. Email him your thoughts here. To get the woman’s perspective on this issue, read How to ask a woman out.

作者:海归草海归茶馆 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

相关主题
[反面案例教学]入籍类婚姻:怎样与自己不爱的另一半保持良好关系(组图) 海归酒吧 2007-9-20 周四, 09:50
[教学]来森爱瑞教育咨询(北京)有限公司招聘托福SAT老师 教育 2012-9-25 周二, 09:53
【浪漫爱情音乐】Take My Breath Away (电影 Top G... 高山流水 2011-1-08 周六, 23:37
【浪漫爱情音乐】罗密欧与朱丽叶 高山流水 2011-1-07 周五, 23:07
我的诗人朋友的爱情诗:吻 (附黑妮点评) 生活风情 2008-12-01 周一, 12:57
《上海之吻》2007年最具异国情调的浪漫爱情喜剧 海归茶馆 2007-9-17 周一, 13:47
[情人节浪漫爱情科幻故事] 鱼戒指的情缘 海归风情 2007-2-13 周二, 21:59
[转帖]上海女大学生媚外情结:我们是为老外而生的(图) 海归酒吧 2007-1-28 周日, 20:58

返回顶端
阅读会员资料 海归草离线  发送站内短信
显示文章:     
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归茶馆           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙 所有的时间均为 北京时间

论坛转跳:   
不能在本论坛发表新主题, 不能回复主题, 不能编辑自己的文章, 不能删除自己的文章, 不能发表投票, 您 不可以 发表活动帖子在本论坛, 不能添加附件不能下载文件, 
   热门标签 更多...
   论坛精华荟萃 更多...
   博客热门文章 更多...

海归网二次开发,based on phpbb
Copyright © 2005-2024 Haiguinet.com. All rights reserved.