海归网首页   海归宣言   导航   博客   广告位价格  
海归论坛首页 会员列表 
收 藏 夹 
论坛帮助 
登录 | 登录并检查站内短信 | 个人设置 论坛首页 |  排行榜  |  在线私聊 |  专题 | 版规 | 搜索  | RSS  | 注册 | 活动日历
主题: 抛砖引玉帖。由十万个为什么老兄的帖子想起.
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归商务           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙
  阅读上一个主题 :: 阅读下一个主题
作者 抛砖引玉帖。由十万个为什么老兄的帖子想起.   
alphabeta

头衔: 海归上士
声望: 学员
年龄: 43
加入时间: 2007/12/10
文章: 10
来自: 江苏盐城
海归分: 1008

文章标题: 抛砖引玉帖。由十万个为什么老兄的帖子想起. (1034 reads)      时间: 2008-1-10 周四, 03:18   

作者:alphabeta海归商务 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

N years ago I was deeply in hedging activities and somewhat option marketplace. If I was bearish but still wanted to play the market, such as today's situations, I would adopt doubly hedged strategy, such as selling a put at low strike price and meanwhile buying a put at higher strike price, using such put spread to reduce my cost (or so-called net debit paid) for establishing a position for a certain underlying stock. Of course by doing so I had limited exposure both to the potential risk and reward; but I seldom reached a BEP (break-even-point). The hard lessons I have learned from the market over the years were that sometimes no matter what you had tried, the market was just against you, no matter what. If that was the case, you needed to wash your hands and got out the market, before being wiped out, to find some other more productive things to engage yourself, such as changing your son's diapers.
Another comment I would like to make here is that unless you are a full-time player gluing your nose to the screens all day long, stay away from the option markets in general. That time decay thing will kill you.

By the way, my hedging strategy was very very very rewarding at that time (百分子六十还挂零头), 为什么,为什么?

Personally I love alpha and never mind beta. Mr. Green

作者:alphabeta海归商务 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

相关主题
转帖:投资银行业和性工作行业的粗略比较-抛砖引玉,仅供参考 海归酒吧 2013-5-27 周一, 02:34
从李连杰从美国籍再换新加坡籍想到的。。。抛砖引玉。听听美国护照的利弊。 海归主坛 2009-6-18 周四, 16:44
强烈建议八仙贴古董的照片,开设古董,收藏讲座。抛砖引玉,俺贴一张老式德国菜... 生活风情 2009-4-06 周一, 18:58
[教学] 看了老中的ONS,学习女性说话的真正用意。抛砖引玉,希望老中等9... 海归酒吧 2006-7-13 周四, 00:25
今天和朋友讨论楼市问题,在此抛砖引玉。 海归论坛 2006-2-19 周日, 02:57
[原创]由任大炮胸罩比房子更暴利想到的--抛砖引玉谈谈男人赚钱女人花钱 海归茶馆 2013-5-27 周一, 23:29
朦朦雨/大红花啦伴奏:民族歌剧《红珊瑚》选曲:《珊瑚颂》俺先来个抛砖引玉~~ 民歌 2011-10-30 周日, 02:50
那就重新贴出来吧,希望能”抛砖引玉“ 谈股论金 2011-3-13 周日, 00:03

返回顶端
阅读会员资料 alphabeta离线  发送站内短信
  • 抛砖引玉帖。由十万个为什么老兄的帖子想起. -- alphabeta - (1292 Byte) 2008-1-10 周四, 03:18 (1034 reads)
显示文章:     
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归商务           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙 所有的时间均为 北京时间

论坛转跳:   
不能在本论坛发表新主题, 不能回复主题, 不能编辑自己的文章, 不能删除自己的文章, 不能发表投票, 您 不可以 发表活动帖子在本论坛, 不能添加附件不能下载文件, 
   热门标签 更多...
   论坛精华荟萃 更多...
   博客热门文章 更多...

海归网二次开发,based on phpbb
Copyright © 2005-2024 Haiguinet.com. All rights reserved.