海归网首页   海归宣言   导航   博客   广告位价格  
海归论坛首页 会员列表 
收 藏 夹 
论坛帮助 
登录 | 登录并检查站内短信 | 个人设置 论坛首页 |  排行榜  |  在线私聊 |  专题 | 版规 | 搜索  | RSS  | 注册 | 活动日历
主题: "含泪的幽默”英文版---择优录用,向洋人传播
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归茶馆           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙
  阅读上一个主题 :: 阅读下一个主题
作者 "含泪的幽默”英文版---择优录用,向洋人传播   
黑妮
[博客]
[个人文集]

头衔: 海归中将

头衔: 海归中将
声望: 院士
性别: 性别:女
加入时间: 2008/01/22
文章: 6225

海归分: 563491

文章标题: "含泪的幽默”英文版---择优录用,向洋人传播 (1746 reads)      时间: 2008-5-29 周四, 11:11   

作者:黑妮海归茶馆 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

Translation: Chinese » English
Disaster, "tears of humor" is so valuable to see the humor in Chengdu Comprehensive News

Recently, many people have received such a phone, "Duanzi": a Wenchuan earthquake survivors were rescued by the Russian rescue team, the reporter asked how he felt, survivors want to for a long time, said: "The earthquake good dog fierce Oh! Laozi Was dug up and saw a foreigner I thought that the earthquake has abroad. "

Although "Duanzi", although interpretations, but contains a humorous, expansive, but his "tears of humor," We are pleased and admiration.

After all, experiencing the pain of the destruction of the soul, in the whole country in mourning the heavy suppression, which ruins "Hanzhuoyanlei humor," the sad for a lasting and easily bring some comfort, but also no doubt tell us, Through many disasters of the Chinese people, stand upright before the whole world the ultimate gesture, we are still duty-bound to travel before the trip and optimistic.

We do not allow any permanent disaster crying. After the tears dry, broken heart, how do » What we need is to grief into a firm, is to rebuild the confidence of their homes. Humor is it, let us be temporarily exhausted the heart of the easy, let us get over the feelings of Chen Yu relief, let us get too tense to relax and calm nerves, "belly to accommodate, may the world capacity to do difficult," optimistic Can be added for the people living life of self-confidence and hope.

Humor is a show that easily, people close to life, return to life, but also shows that people living on the "do not give up, not abandoned." After the earthquake, 51-year-old Dujiangyan Jiang law ham a Baihao the table, eating a peanut kimchi points, will play a small card, Jiang law ham, said: "Narita Choumeikulian Is啦days, however, can not ah! Therefore, we can have放宽心,放宽心…… "Chuanliubuxi relief vehicles along the road, one of the paddy fields were destroyed in the earthquake, a group of people who planted bow to the" Xiaoman is planting season, will miss wasted a year. By how much disaster, to be kind of ah …… "

Premier Wen told people standing on the ruins, "Our fellow citizens have to stand upright in the grief and indignation from. The people of disaster areas has also started production of self-help. Three months you come back, where the resettlement work will be even better; three years, then, a The new Wen Chuan will拔地而起. "Reconstruction has begun, confidence is returning. A reconstruction of their homes in the determination and confidence at the same time, let us from the pain of the reduction has Shisheng sense of humour and resume our lives, enthusiasm and strength of spirit, we will build homes more beautiful!

LEI Zhen Yue (Henan staff)

By-laws: the popular post-earthquake Chengdu humor Duanzi

1, four in Tai Po playing mahjong. Suddenly discovered in the shake table. Mother-in-law who Erhuabushuo, looking for something separate their cardboard and mats in the table below. And then sit down and continue to fight! ※ ◎ # # ¥ ¥! Estimated China is the most powerful of the few old woman.

2, a doctor is preparing to lie on a bed in the middle-aged male patients injections, a sudden earthquake, the doctor said, Ah, the good of them old people, are afraid of playing a needle, Akira withdraw son!

3, I was on the 12th day of the Department of Shoufang, buffeting found in the computer, "Lao Tzu's grid, also from the roller, you Quhan him slow point,"…… "ignored by !!!!!!!!! !! "Out to see, many people only know the earthquake!

4, I heard that, on the 12th day of a big-school class is to earthquakes, Wang Waimian students started running, the old professors shouted: Mo coming, we sit down, I named one point out of a Khan ~ ~ ~ ~ ~!

5, a friend who said his house when the earthquake dog Huanzai Shui, spirituality is not! Thus, the next day to his family dog beaten meal.

6, placed colleagues have heard today, a University of abnormal Biaohan Japanese foreign instructors. Japan is not always the earthquake? » He used to have a shock. 5.12 an earthquake, he was very calm and chanting students躲到under desks, separated for a while, buffeting the end, the students climbed out from under the table, he continued to give lectures. School teachers and students to the playground set, leading a school Qing Dynasty: bad! Japanese classes of people? » Immediately sent people on the go, find the head of the classroom, they are continuing to classes on Japanese classes…….

7, a North-Lao Daye, the Russian rescue team rescued from the rubble, a look, all around the blonde foreigner, Abai said: "The dog refused to fierce earthquake yo, Kazakhstan to a shock to foreign countries to Lao Zi ! "

8, I have never experienced 512 earthquakes that day I just going to pay telephone charges, has just come to Tianfu Square电信营业厅the door, saw a group of people out of impulse, thought, was, it was business hall robbery.

9, earthquake, my friends are squatting tuba, he kept in pondering: Zage recent body so badly Oh, Dundao feet in a flash ~ ~ ~ ~

10, a veteran engineer units, earthquakes, from 13 to 11 went to the House floor, a sudden emergence of a "by the computer not related!" 13 House, then returned to the Commissioner of the computer before running down! Later, the deeds of the company's recognition of veterans, admirable!

11, his friends say my father-in the sixth floor, the day of the earthquake.; Lao Yezi precisely in the window edge, the shock when his house opposite the tower of the rejection, ah, with a circle, like Hula. Laoye Zi to enjoy a will, a shout The sentence: Lao Pozi, quickly ~ `Check, which towers ...." rejection round, 10 aunts and this time not long ago Tuiruan of 1,10.

12, a Chengdu girls and a friend all the way out, come Shaokao Tan said the former first eat barbecue, or have been buried since the Za hold more than 100 hours wow ..

13,12 of the day, my aunts are playing mahjong, suddenly found a table in Akira, did not immediately call a veteran, quickly ran the table in Akira! Another result of Auntie said: "Buyao Huang, Zaida one!"…

14, to the time the earthquake. We also have ground floor flat 29-inch color TV to run the estimated tired of the miserable

15, one of the people buried more than 50 hours, rescued out very clearly, the reporter went to interview, he saw the reporter carrying a notebook, forget the pain reporter asked, you can access the notebook? » Can be answered reporters, he said: you help me look at the market up for the absence.

16, the old lady go wandering in front of volunteers for a long time, a Yuyanyouzhi look.
Volunteers: What is the old lady needs help? »
The old lady: No no, you too much trouble!
Volunteers: It does not matter, although there are things you said
The old lady: Oops, it embarrassed……
……
It was so long Niunie
The old lady: I would like to drank water

17, a black African Waer travel to Chengdu, in a hotel, guesthouse when the earthquake that caught fire, and Waer to the fastest speed into the empty plains, when the firefighters said the fire was surprised " Ban Ban on his immortal, have never seen the charred also ran so fast the "...........

18,5.12 earthquake is a friend to try to buy a new car, open the air-conditioned car just started shaking my friends said: yo mother of the poor quality of this car opened air-conditioned car in the whole dynamic, and other manufacturers will go to Return Just to see the finished next to a large group of people ran out shouting know that this earthquake is the earthquake

19, I was a friend more powerful
He do business in Chengdu
After the earthquake that night ... I saw him on the line in the QQ
I asked: dogs, and you do not run »
He said: ... We ran a bird area are now run the ball a bird .... I am the only one district, 100 M under the bandwidth ... Maopian a good time .....

20, I signed a colleague qq "strongly condemned the Indian plate"

21, the night of aftershocks notice, to a friend: "Evacuation is not out» "sleep is the husband replies:" sleeping at home, earthquake, I remember Laijiu! "

22, I, a true: a few elderly people together to play cards, a old man just Zimo a uniformly, to the earthquake, few people throw away mahjong on the run away. After a few days, the fire fighters to clean up the scene, Also see the old man from the ruins Nadui side, the soldiers asked him why not leave here, he said: I, and so they had to pay the money.

21, a first earthquake at Chengdu further heavy rain and squally, ultra-terror, the streets are also the early morning, the man next to me in a call to his friend, say "mother, but also the whole package, oh earthquake, The earthquake is the wind and rain!

22, a night out of hiding aftershocks, encountered a thunderstorm
Then heard a man next to the giant classic sentence: Ye, a thoughtful, oh God to kill the perfect man at the scene also did not forget to wash……

23, one day saw on television section, the reporter interviewed some of the disaster areas to remain in the mountains of rubble were unwilling to take. Most are middle-aged and elderly, the reporter asked them why not to below (the city shelter), they said, they live here in the open to the same, to rebuild their homes since the beginning of here. It is lunch time, the villagers are very warm and advised reporters to dinner with them together, that enthusiasm is natural, they do not see how the lens, not in front of the camera Zuoxiu that. Tuici reporters repeatedly advised them or, with a cameraman on the watch what they eat, they eat hot pot in surprise! ! ! ! Although the simple version of the only vegetables, tofu span, but they eat very happy the way. The reporter asked them to those where the food is, a Uncle said: "are sent by the People's Liberation Army. Recently Mody Road, also the air-time is down. Many helicopter! If you play here more For a son, but also see the helicopter Lie! "

24, Chengdu, I am a male colleague, the third day after the earthquake, go to the hair-inch head Jiancheng
I asked him how reminiscent Jiantou Fa. He's told me that Danding: hair shorter at them, the aftershocks of the time running up no resistance to them. . . . . . . . . . . .

25, we are everywhere on the legislature's Office of the pen, the most Youcai is my female colleagues in the legislature on the liquid crystal display empty cups ~ ~ ~

Chengdu Mahjong is the latest requirements:
Not allowed to play 512
Not allowed to fight blood in the end
Not a windy rain
Hu Hu not pushed

Seismic new couplet

On the: small earthquakes do not have to run Xia Lian: earthquake could not, Hengpi: do not run

On the: disaster areas people can not live in the aftermath of waiting eat or drink
Xia Lian: Chengdu people in the room could not eat or drink in wait for the aftershocks
Hengpi: have irritated the ball (sorry day)

On the: 8 earthquake without delay to prevent the lives of tens of thousands of compatriots
Xia Lian: six aftershocks Xinkoukaihe disruption of millions of people to sleep
Hengpi: his mother did not engage in a quasi -

Dear brother of the earthquake, we discussed Kazakhstan them, we really can not afford to 1,10, on this evening so that we Xiekou Qi them, let us sleep-slumbered them. You have to play them again tomorrow. Kazakhstan .. In fact, the Sichuan bad play. Le true. Mars that you cut them .. it's very easy ..
Earthquake brother said:
Chengdu - to a seat on the city do not want to leave
Chengdu, a per capita possession of the first tent city;
Chengdu, the families have an inverted bottles of the city;
Chengdu, a bath and Ruce are extremely rapid urbanization;
Chengdu, are equipped with a toilet in the city of chocolate and mineral water;
Chengdu, a city refuse to Luoshui;
Chengdu, the people enthusiastic about practicing running a city;
Chengdu, one on the Pao Budiao to the city.

The quake summed up the "characteristics": basic communication on roar, search dogs on the basic, basic excavation by hand, by taking basic transport, steel basically no!

Chairman Mao said: aftershocks like playing mahjong if not half a day on the Shazi movement is definitely in the big

Chengdu people look at the aftershocks of the girls feel like first love to see love, Jipa he is not afraid to him to chaos.

Recent people living in Chengdu recently:
Rehoused nervous, legs Faruan door. Wind evening meal to sleep during the day Heqian the sky. Aftershock not hope to sub-sub, Panlai aftershocks before dinner.

Huang Chun-death people dead, Akira immortality people scared to death, scared people Kunsi not dead, not dead people trapped Leisi, who ran dead tired immortality. In the end, not the earthquake Jisi people.

Quake aftermath

First, the original notice: "eat no» to where «," Feng Renjiu now hailed: "Where to sleep tonight on« ";

Second, people living where the original concern, caring for living floor;

Third, each Take magnifying glass observation of aftershocks after their houses have cracks;

Fourth, that the second floor of a high;

5, super-annoying habits are buffeting the legs of the person;

6, which may not see a mobile phone into shock;

7, Kazakhstan occasional buffeting his legs liable to frighten;

8, Huang's house when tensions in the death, it can not hope that the Huang. Huang, and so it is not another tension in the death, did not know the earth is not in the energy savings is not the calm before the storm. Anyway, Huang Huang-or do not have tension in the death;

9, mobile users after the decision not to mobile users, China Unicom users after the decision not to Unicom users;

10, idle time calculated from the upper floors of their homes rushed to the open area in the end racing needs good Ge Mao »

11, Beiqi equipped with a self-important items that carry the bag, and not from the body to sleep, or are never up to 1 m;

12, do not believe that their feelings, not to keep a confirmation: "is not just a group of Akira wow» "

13, every five minutes must be concerned about water on the table containing the cup;

14, the day meeting with colleagues in the first topic: "Yesterday was not Yaoxing« ";

15, the suddenly very interested in geographical knowledge;

16, the sudden knowledge of survival are very interested in

17, Wang Chuande Friday is the cut to sleep, my mind calculation: "not from shoes from Le« "

18, to develop a look at the news of good habit, but one look Jiuku.
Chinese » English Translate

作者:黑妮海归茶馆 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

相关主题
咦, 我发的那个"含泪的幽默"中文版转贴怎么不见了? 生活风情 2008-5-29 周四, 12:36
2008年全球及中国薄膜太阳能电池产业深度研究报告(中英文版)目录 海归主坛 2008-6-20 周五, 06:29
昨天我第一次看见了英文版的“向左走,向右走”... 海归茶馆 2005-9-25 周日, 08:12
zt 一帮没文化的美国人在抱怨中国“巨硬”公司开发的软件英文版发行太慢,以... 海归茶馆 2004-11-11 周四, 14:29
情人的眼泪 - 英文版:老师作词伴奏, at higher key 英文歌曲 2011-8-08 周一, 22:15
[分享]本科在读小妹妹如何轻取年轻挺拔幽默英俊潇洒年薪60万未来90-12... 海归酒吧 2007-5-18 周五, 09:52
[老中ZT/英语] "公家强暴鸡"?BBC:北京英文牌... 海归酒吧 2006-10-17 周二, 11:22
上次强答对"虫爬棱" 的同学, 如果英文好, 可以到I... 海归茶馆 2006-4-03 周一, 12:37

返回顶端
阅读会员资料 黑妮离线  发送站内短信
显示文章:     
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归茶馆           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙 所有的时间均为 北京时间

论坛转跳:   
不能在本论坛发表新主题, 不能回复主题, 不能编辑自己的文章, 不能删除自己的文章, 不能发表投票, 您 不可以 发表活动帖子在本论坛, 不能添加附件不能下载文件, 
   热门标签 更多...
   论坛精华荟萃 更多...
   博客热门文章 更多...

海归网二次开发,based on phpbb
Copyright © 2005-2024 Haiguinet.com. All rights reserved.