||Manpower China: Service Delivery Manager (APAC)
来自: Shanghai JW Grace Consulting Co., Ltd.
|作者：alexmp 在 海归招聘 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com
Title: Service Delivery Manager
Work Scope: Asia Pacific
This position sits within the PAH BT International Commercial Asia Pacific Region department w. Located in PAH Regional HQ in Shanghai, China, the SDM will mainly focus on support of Asia Pacific Region and will work closely with solution delivery colleague(s) who serve same and/or other PAH regions. PAH BT is looking for candidates who feel comfortable working in a dynamic and demanding environment where taking ownership is highly appreciated. Successful candidates will have the opportunity to demonstrate and develop Project Management and Service Delivery skills in a broad range of business areas
Works with a cross-discipline team of resources to provide end-to-end technical project management of all aspects of the solution design and development lifecycle. Manages vendor resources as appropriate. He/she will be responsible for multiple projects and/or project budgets of varying size depending on skill level of individual – responsibility for projects may vary by number, size of budget, scale, and complexity.
Responsible for managing the day-to-day service delivery for specific infrastructure based services. Works directly with external vendors and internal providers to ensure seamless delivery that meets business needs in line with internal service agreements and contractual obligations. Rigorously manages performance and operational risks.
- Manages projects and change initiatives through the project life cycle and ensures effective transition of project to sustainable service delivery
Specifically the following projects for Asia Pacific Region:
- Field Force Automation implementation in China
- Field Force Automation optimization in the rest of the Asia pacific markets
- Regional KPIs and Dashboard implementation though Asia Pacific markets
- Implementation of e-Marketing initiatives through the Region
- e-Learning implementation in Asia Pacific markets
- Implements project scope, clear decision gates, vendor SOWs, and entrance/ exit criteria across phases of development
- Creates and maintains all project plans and manages all project activities against these plans
- Effectively leads meetings with clients, vendors, and stakeholders, and conducts productive technology project team status/review meetings
- Identifies and brings to resolution project risks and issues, escalates major project risks to scope or budget or timeline to appropriate escalation points
- Follows agreed, consistent change management methodology
- Key metrics for Project Management include on-time, on-budget, on-quality project delivery; client satisfaction on a project-to-project basis; user satisfaction and effective resource management
- Core Infrastructure based services to be managed include Sales Force End User Services (hardware configuration, deployment and support service including asset management) bundle
- Provides the day-to-day single point of contact for the service provider (external vendor/ internal provider) and develops strong working relationships with service providers
- Drives service delivery cost reductions while maintaining/improving service delivery
- Works with service provider (internal/external) to drive the collection of baseline service delivery metrics data and drives the analysis of this date for potential service levels
- Defines Service Level metrics and objectives based on feedback from end-users, Client Partners, Organization Effectiveness, Marketing, Finance, and Sales Directors
- Works with the service provider (internal/external) to ensure service levels are understood and implemented
- Manages the delivery of an infrastructure service by the service provider (external vendor/ internal provider) against agreed SLAs and business needs
- Monitors infrastructure service delivery performance against SLAs and works with service providers (internal/ external) to ensure service delivery meets SLAs
- Evaluates customer (e.g. Field Force) satisfaction with services delivered (in conjunction with Client Partners, Organization Effectiveness, Marketing, Finance, and Sales Directors)
- Identifies vendor and internal provider opportunities for service improvement, innovation and cost management
- Communicates concerns with service delivery, opportunities for synergy and portfolio reduction to the Client Partners Organization Effectiveness, Marketing, Finance, and Sales Directors
- Leads / contributes to governance forums as appropriate with internal and external providers
- Supports Client Partners and Srganization Effectiveness, Marketing, Finance, and Sales Directors' communications with end customers as appropriate
- Provides the single point of escalation for the specific infrastructure service he/she is responsible for providing oversight of and brings to resolution issues/problems working with appropriate interfaces (vendor/ internal provider)
- Works with end-user customers and service providers to identify and implement service delivery process improvement opportunities involving other subject matter experts as appropriate (e.g. contract managers)
- Prioritizes improvement (e.g. change requests) and agrees improvement requirements through the Client Partners and the business
- Works with Client Partners and Business Analysts to develop business case for business process improvement changes
- Identifies, prioritizes and implements cost-effective options for service support and maintenance including the use of vendors
- Monitors and evaluates services and the supporting infrastructure against business criticality and value to enable system/application retirement
- Provides oversight of 3rd Tier Support for infrastructure support and maintenance
- Provides infrastructure subject matter expertise on innovations and trends to Solution Delivery as appropriate in support of infrastructure solution development
- Key Metrics for Service Delivery include: Services delivery cost reduction, improved service delivery metrics at same cost, business customer satisfaction, definition and implementation of service levels, improvements in service levels, service delivery governance effectiveness, problem/incident resolution metrics.
- Bachelors degree in computer science or related curriculum
- 7-10 years relevant IT experience
- Full-life cycle software design and implementation experience in a client server and wen based environments
- Has complete knowledge of the principles and concepts of application support and data warehousing, EIS-Dashborads, e-Marketing and e-Learning.
- Applies technical and function knowledge of key concepts in own discipline and may act as a key technical resource within own work
- Contributes to the completion of difficult or complex projects.
- Makes decisions that require choosing between multiple options to resolve complex problems.
- Able to work in ambiguous situations as part of a work group/team.
- Decisions affect program delivery and expenditure on existing/alternative resources.
- Decisions impact whole work group/project team.
- Explores through and applies ingenuity to experimentation. New ideas and knowledge are used with increasing frequency.
- Works on cross-function teams within own line involving multiple groups to achieve team goals.
- Is responsible for full participation and contribution as a team member; takes responsibility for a portion of the team’s milestones/ deliverables.
- May adapt standard methods and techniques by applying breadth of knowledge and prior work experience.
- Works under moderate and remote supervision. Receives instructions primarily on unusual or complex problems. May independently develop approach to solutions.
- Work is reviewed periodically for soundness.
* Skills & Competencies:
- Business Acumen
- Functional/Technical Skills
- Customer Focus
- Action Oriented
- Dealing with Ambiguity
- Data Analysis
- Business Analysis
- Application Support
- Management and Operations
- Service Desk and Incident Management
- Systems Testing
- Change Management
- Strong Project Management and Service Delivery skills
- Either in-depth knowledge of Animal Health commercial business processes or proven record of ability to obtain in-depth knowledge of broad spectrum of business processes (in limited time)
- Strong communication skills (in English and Chinese)
- Broad knowledge of BT landscape
- Hands on mentality and flexible
- Prepared to travel (up to 50% of time)
- Strong customer focus
- Ability to work effectively in multi-functional project teams and to play a leadership role in an environment of influence
- Ability to work in a complex international matrix organization with demonstrated ability to develop strong working relationships with customers, management, team members and vendors
- Ability to work effectively in an environment of constant change.
- Motivated individual with strong self-directed capabilities, multi tasking capability, as well as strong interpersonal and communications skills
Room 808, Shanghai Central Plaza
No.381, Huaihai Middle Road,
T: +86 21 23200500. EXT: 2071
D: +86 21 23200608
F: +86 21 58782661
E: [email protected]
MSN: [email protected]
作者：alexmp 在 海归招聘 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com
- Manpower China: Service Delivery Manager (APAC) -- alexmp - (9633 Byte) 2008-5-29 周四, 13:42 (2004 reads)
您不能在本论坛发表新主题, 不能回复主题, 不能编辑自己的文章, 不能删除自己的文章, 不能发表投票, 您 不可以 发表活动帖子在本论坛, 不能添加附件可以下载文件,