海归网首页   海归宣言   导航   博客   广告位价格  
海归论坛首页 会员列表 
收 藏 夹 
论坛帮助 
登录 | 登录并检查站内短信 | 个人设置 论坛首页 |  排行榜  |  在线私聊 |  专题 | 版规 | 搜索  | RSS  | 注册 | 活动日历
主题: Youtube视频系列:菲尔普斯老妈荣归故里
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归酒吧           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙
  阅读上一个主题 :: 阅读下一个主题
作者 Youtube视频系列:菲尔普斯老妈荣归故里   
山东斯汀
[博客]
[个人文集]

头衔: 海归准将

头衔: 海归准将
声望: 学员
性别: 性别:女年龄: 51
加入时间: 2005/09/14
文章: 679
来自: 某国驻华使馆
海归分: 106854

文章标题: Youtube视频系列:菲尔普斯老妈荣归故里 (2505 reads)      时间: 2008-8-25 周一, 13:05   

作者:山东斯汀海归酒吧 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

当一个非常生涩,难以理解的英语视频通过大家共同的努力,而变的和中文一样容易理解,难道不是一件有意义的事情吗?超越自己,超越别人,超越一切难以逾越的壁垒,这就是我们论坛的宗旨!

Debbie Phelps Gets Heroes Welcome

播放地址

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-cWgdP2zz0&feature=user

下载办法请把播放地址借助 www.keepvid.com 下载

本次作业之内容仅供学习,其观点不代表本网站与QQ会员之观点。

Debbie with the first step back at work from the world’s most famous mum, Debbie Phelps lasted three weeks in Beijing watching her son’ swimming for the recorded book for eagle medals, and D. P will be back in Maryland for a few more weeks, D settling back here register for Tom…….

“Hello, and D is back home, and if you think she is excited, you should talk these with some of her neighbors, so you can tell how many citizens with gifts, and a lot of supporters for the woman and families they say how portably for the back of international night yet again ”

“Eight flags for eight gold medals, like D P’s walk way, and the hometown trace to make their way to her doorstep”

“It’s webs pitch’s cake, I was hoping someone was owned to receive it, but I’ll be back”

D P arrived home last night and went back to work at principle wins(as Principal Windsor Mill ) middle school this morning, she has missed home, meaning(namely) her bed.

“It was nice, and I can’t last being home, and they very famous me, I think, oh, it’s like she’s back, so they are be very happy as well too”

And she says life back to Baltimore is about to get better, Michael will soon be moving from Michigan to feel its point(Fells Point).

Just when I came back with grace food, it’s very, very in… for me and a rewarding for me to have everybody in the same state.

For the home sites to high-flying flags Rogers Forge residence of all ages is proud boosting Michael P’s accomplishment.

“I saw M P at Olympic Games, and he won eight gold medals.”
“Well, I’m very proud of Michael, and he is very, very hard, he is just kind of inexpression, I think, for all of us”

And they are proud of their neighbor, principle and mom who they say maybe international known, but who is still their hometown hero.

“When she has done, right, and she respects her, everyone respects her, look what she was doing in the school, that’s wonderful”

And when asked about her startling, she was really surprised at the shot at all, especially when she was in New York City yesterday and she recognized it on the street, still knowing not what yet P will back though in Baltimore, …WBAL TV live news.

作者:山东斯汀海归酒吧 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

相关主题
Youtube视频听写:聪明的女人不要对男人问这7个问题!! 海归酒吧 2008-9-01 周一, 08:27
Youtube视频听写:英国佬在中国捞金(记录片) 海归酒吧 2008-8-26 周二, 16:08
Youtube视频系列:救援美国女警 海归酒吧 2008-8-06 周三, 19:01
Youtube视频:,薛欣然的著作《中国好女人们》 海归酒吧 2009-3-08 周日, 20:50
Youtube视频:面试技巧 海归酒吧 2009-2-22 周日, 20:06
Youtube视频听写系列: Gymnastics Team Scanda... 海归酒吧 2008-8-23 周六, 10:39
Youtube视频听写系列:洋葱电视台对鸟巢的恶搞 海归酒吧 2008-8-07 周四, 14:18
【YOUTUBE 视频】怎样防止运动损伤 -- 为了你的健康了解一点运动常识 生活风情 2011-6-08 周三, 11:40

返回顶端
阅读会员资料 山东斯汀离线  发送站内短信 发送电子邮件 浏览发表者的主页 QQ号码287033838 雅虎讯息通 MSN Skype帐号
  • Youtube视频系列:菲尔普斯老妈荣归故里 -- 山东斯汀 - (2462 Byte) 2008-8-25 周一, 13:05 (2505 reads)
显示文章:     
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归酒吧           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙 所有的时间均为 北京时间

论坛转跳:   
不能在本论坛发表新主题, 不能回复主题, 不能编辑自己的文章, 不能删除自己的文章, 不能发表投票, 您 不可以 发表活动帖子在本论坛, 不能添加附件可以下载文件, 
   热门标签 更多...
   论坛精华荟萃 更多...
   博客热门文章 更多...

海归网二次开发,based on phpbb
Copyright © 2005-2024 Haiguinet.com. All rights reserved.