海归网首页   海归宣言   导航   博客   广告位价格  
海归论坛首页 会员列表 
收 藏 夹 
论坛帮助 
登录 | 登录并检查站内短信 | 个人设置 论坛首页 |  排行榜  |  在线私聊 |  专题 | 版规 | 搜索  | RSS  | 注册 | 活动日历
主题: 您住在美国吗?您同美国做生意吗?如果是,请务必看这部电影。
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归商务           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙
  阅读上一个主题 :: 阅读下一个主题
作者 您住在美国吗?您同美国做生意吗?如果是,请务必看这部电影。   
ceo/cfo
[博客]
[个人文集]

头衔: 海归中将

头衔: 海归中将
声望: 院士
性别: 性别:男
加入时间: 2004/11/05
文章: 12941

海归分: 491633

文章标题: 您住在美国吗?您同美国做生意吗?如果是,请务必看这部电影。 (2330 reads)      时间: 2008-8-27 周三, 23:03

作者:ceo/cfo海归商务 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

I.O.U.S.A.

看了以后怕怕!
但是两位候选人只知道相互抡煤球,摔砖头,避开最重要的话题!!! Sad Embarassed Evil or Very Mad

只能自救了。。。
ZT
I.O.U.S.A. boldly examines the rapidly growing national debt and its consequences for the United States and its citizens. As the Baby Boomer generation prepares to retire, will there even be any Social Security benefits left to collect? Burdened with an ever-expanding government and military, increased international competition, overextended entitlement programs, and debts to foreign countries that are becoming impossible to honor, America must mend its spendthrift ways or face an economic disaster of epic proportions.

Throughout history, the American government has found it nearly impossible to spend only what has been raised through taxes. Wielding candid interviews with both average American taxpayers and government officials, Sundance veteran Patrick Creadon (Wordplay) helps demystify the nation’s financial practices and policies. The film follows U.S. Comptroller General David Walker as he crisscrosses the country explaining America’s unsustainable fiscal policies to its citizens.

With surgical precision, Creadon interweaves archival footage and economic data to paint a vivid and alarming profile of America’s current economic situation. The ultimate power of I.O.U.S.A. is that the film moves beyond doomsday rhetoric to proffer potential financial scenarios and propose solutions about how we can recreate a fiscally sound nation for future generations.

Pointedly topical and consummately nonpartisan, I.O.U.S.A. drives home the message that the only time for America’s financial future is now!

作者:ceo/cfo海归商务 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

相关主题
想到美国捡便宜买房子出租,请问有美国的经纪或懂行的朋友吗? 谈股论金 2010-7-15 周四, 09:23
在茶馆,有人贴了很敏感的政治内容的帖子,现在在美国已经进不去茶馆了,请技术... 海归论坛 2006-8-30 周三, 01:42
[答playboy007]: 受美国一个专业人士点拨,重新回答你的问题。 海归论坛 2006-6-08 周四, 00:39
听包博孙说美国国旗可以被公民使用,不知道美国公司是否可以使用,请大家帮我看... 海归论坛 2004-11-07 周日, 12:09
zt不能说的真相-美女多悲催: 事实证明,美女如果没有自知之明,则下场大多... 海归茶馆 2013-7-12 周五, 11:15
[古典悲剧]纸上谈兵鼻祖孔子为何周游列国? 大家对他敬而远之,尊敬他却不重... 众议院 2010-2-02 周二, 10:48
[功夫原创+精美照片]书非借不能读也,产品非抄不能赚也。 海归主坛 2010-1-05 周二, 13:47
一个学习在国外学习艺术的青年,请给她一点信心。谢谢各位了! 海归茶馆 2009-6-18 周四, 18:14

返回顶端
阅读会员资料 ceo/cfo离线  发送站内短信
显示文章:     
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归商务           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙 所有的时间均为 北京时间

论坛转跳:   
不能在本论坛发表新主题, 不能回复主题, 不能编辑自己的文章, 不能删除自己的文章, 不能发表投票, 您 不可以 发表活动帖子在本论坛, 不能添加附件不能下载文件, 
   热门标签 更多...
   论坛精华荟萃 更多...
   博客热门文章 更多...

海归网二次开发,based on phpbb
Copyright © 2005-2024 Haiguinet.com. All rights reserved.